The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I've probably spent over 500,000 gold on soldier packs so I'd be pretty annoyed if I didn't get any legendaries. :P

I didn't have any characters for the event either, but I still fight in the events instead of the normal battle mode regardless. Even if you place at #30,000, you can still get gems and coins and maybe a few rares to consume. Sometimes if I really try hard and get under #10,000 I get an epic and about 10 gems or so. It's worth a shot, even if you only do a few battles. :)

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention with your legendaries - fortify them with good units! I've fortified Ariane, Oghren and Morrigan with pretty much all epics and their stats have practically doubled. I reckon people who have characters with like 80,000 health have fortified them with other legendaries... but that would take a lot of time! :P

I've probably spent over 500,000 gold on soldier packs so I'd be pretty annoyed if I didn't get any legendaries. :tongue:

I didn't have any characters for the event either, but I still fight in the events instead of the normal battle mode regardless. Even if you place at #30,000, you can still get gems and coins and maybe a few rares to consume. Sometimes if I really try hard and get under #10,000 I get an epic and about 10 gems or so. It's worth a shot, even if you only do a few battles. :smile:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention with your legendaries - fortify them with good units! I've fortified Ariane, Oghren and Morrigan with pretty much all epics and their stats have practically doubled. I reckon people who have characters with like 80,000 health have fortified them with other legendaries... but that would take a lot of time! :tongue:

I've spent about 400,000. Maybe my legendaries will come in the next 100,000. :laugh:

I haven't placed under #10,000 since that time I got Wynne. And they used to give much less for prizes back then. I got 10 gems from this last event so I'm slowly making my way towards 342. :tongue:

I've been fortifying with what I can. I don't actually have many epics either, so maybe I just have really shitty luck!

Also, my brother just threw a huge fit because he's not getting a new phone tonight (hopefully not ever after the way he acted). Not only that but he yelled at me for no reason, so I gave evidence of his destruction of semi-important paperwork (Scout stuff, but he had to fill it out. He really only hurt himself by destroying it) to our mom.

I can be a dick too, brother... :devil:

Hopefully he won't get on here ever. He has an account, but I think he only downloads things.

Edit: Just saying, but I personally think he broke the phone anyway. His story is inconsistent. He fell UP the stairs, and cracked the phone that was in his BACK pocket. Hmm...

Edited by K00L

Upgraded to 16gb of ram. Corsair-viper. Does not matter the make.

I'm rready for project cars and metal geat solid whenever they come out. :dance:

Edited by Thor.

I've probably spent over 500,000 gold on soldier packs so I'd be pretty annoyed if I didn't get any legendaries. :tongue:

I didn't have any characters for the event either, but I still fight in the events instead of the normal battle mode regardless. Even if you place at #30,000, you can still get gems and coins and maybe a few rares to consume. Sometimes if I really try hard and get under #10,000 I get an epic and about 10 gems or so. It's worth a shot, even if you only do a few battles. :smile:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention with your legendaries - fortify them with good units! I've fortified Ariane, Oghren and Morrigan with pretty much all epics and their stats have practically doubled. I reckon people who have characters with like 80,000 health have fortified them with other legendaries... but that would take a lot of time! :tongue:

I've spent about 400,000. Maybe my legendaries will come in the next 100,000. :laugh:

Crossed fingers. :smile:

I haven't placed under #10,000 since that time I got Wynne. And they used to give much less for prizes back then. I got 10 gems from this last event so I'm slowly making my way towards 342. :tongue:

I've been fortifying with what I can. I don't actually have many epics either, so maybe I just have really shitty luck!

It's weird, but for some reason I've been getting a lot better drops recently. Yesterday I got 2 Arishoks from soldier packs almost one after the other but I would never have gotten that about 2 months ago.

One day you'll probably luck out and get like 2 legendaries in one day and maybe a few epics. Some days are just better than others, apparently.

Also, my brother just threw a huge fit because he's not getting a new phone tonight (hopefully not ever after the way he acted). Not only that but he yelled at me for no reason, so I gave evidence of his destruction of semi-important paperwork (Scout stuff, but he had to fill it out. He really only hurt himself by destroying it) to our mom.

I can be a dick too, brother... :devil:

Hopefully he won't get on here ever. He has an account, but I think he only downloads things.

Edit: Just saying, but I personally think he broke the phone anyway. His story is inconsistent. He fell UP the stairs, and cracked the phone that was in his BACK pocket. Hmm...

Sounds like a scum bag.

... If you don't mind me saying. :P

That reminds me off my sister a few months ago, but she seems to have come good since our move to Western Australia.

My brother also has an account on the Nexus but I'm not sure what username he uses (probably something like samboyyz1 - he likes the letters Y and Z apparently. He used to use the name SamboyTheChip which I thought was much better...).

Also, today is the 3rd year anniversary of Skyrim (11/11/14).

-snip-

Indeed. Crossed everything when I buy things in it from now on. :laugh:
One day, when I have 342 gems saved up. :tongue:

It's funny that you said that, I was actually going to say "Take that scumbag," where I said "I can be a dick too, brother..."
My brother always used the name PFCDev, and he used to use AK47-Husky a lot. I wish I could change my username here. K00L seems... Stupid.

Skyrim isn't quite 3 yet here, another 3 hours. Looking at the images on the Nexus amazes me (and makes me super jealous). Skyrim is such a beautiful game now. I'm really amazed at the water mods (that sun scattering with ENB!). That's probably just because I like water. For some reason.

Edited by K00L

Thandal said,

We allow members to close the current account and create a new one associated with the same email address.

As you correctly surmised, doing so will mean you'll lose access as the author/uploader/poster of any materials you previously put here. But the account used to Endorse a mod doesn't really matter once you've done it, and having obtained permission to use another author's work in your own mods is still valid even if you have a new username.

So if you absolutely want a new username, simply request that your current account be closed.

If you're really serious about changing your Username K00L.

I can't ditch my account though. It's from 2007. It'd be too sad. :tongue:

I agree. Sad as can be.

Oh! Well! You're stuck with being K00L. Which is cool with me.

On with the discussion you and billyro are having. I'm readin your chat about DA:O and related stuff to it. Catching up on the stuff I missed out on when my Dragon Age: Origin got swamped so I could not play the addon DLCs I bought. I never got to go find Morrigan, or anything else. :wallbash: So what you and billyro are chatting about is kind of a pacification for me. I wonder what went on after all that time. :mellow:

I'm really excited for DA:I but I still don't know whether I'll just get it for the PS3 or wait until I get a new PC. Honestly, I don't have much reason to wait, and I could probably buy it later on sale for PC if I wanted to.

I still think I might play through at least DAII again because I've only completed the DLC for that once. I should do Awakening a second time as well since I've only done it once. I remember most of it I think, and that's kind of making me not want to play it again.