The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Mixed my surround to match the orientation of my pc, and centre speaker near my monitor. I can change direction on the fly. From center speaker from the tv to monitor with room cerrection. its a bloody darn good setup.

Boston accoustic with a Pioneer. I figured i would switch out my old. With mic and speaker correction.

Edited by Thor.

Hey, ah I'm Kitteas. New-ish here. Mind if I pop in and chat/get to know some of you?

I don't mean to interrupt any ongoing conversations! Would love to make some friends, though.

: )

Hello. Your Halloween costume is pretty cool. :smile:

I just got another mage in Heroes of Dragon Age... Anders. Which is cool because he's an epic and all, but seriously!? I need a character that has more than 1800 health at level 50. Also, he works for this event... which ends in 6 hours.

Lol yeah, I sacrificed my Anders. :tongue: I've already got one mage (Morrigan), which I think is enough.

Be careful of the cmos battery, especially laptops.

Yeah, I think my battery in this laptop is pretty much as bad as it can get! :tongue: It will run out of charge in about 10 minutes if it stops charging while I'm playing Skyrim.

Aww, I've got my work induction soon and I'm starting to feel sick. :pinch:

Edited by billyro

The shameful settings I must run Skyrim at (being fair I do get it to run at medium textures without a change in FPS, so it's not the lowest it could be):

enb%2B2014_11_11%2B22_41_19_72.jpg

I think I changed the contrast a bit too much but vanilla Skyrim has shadows that eat details so I couldn't see my Khajiit's face at all (I'm on a laptop so I had to use a mod called Contrasty since I can't just open a menu on my monitor). I don't know how it will look on other people's screens, but my laptop is pretty crap so it looks okay for me (particularly in game, looking at the screenshot it looks more washed out than before). Also those shadow stripes... Beautiful.

For dramatic effect, see previous screenshot:

http://static-3.nexusmods.com/15/images/110/529489-1355198470.jpg

I could run Vurt's Flora! And CoT. And Imaginator! (I had issues with ENB not working properly I think)
AND looking at more of my screenshots I used WATER too.
Mods like these make me miss ENB. I want glow-y things.

Edited by K00L

My, :ohmy: it seems almost like someone is watching me like a hawk at the NexusMods forum. :laugh: I had just finished writing a post. :geek: I clicked on Post and the NexusMod forum screen vanished. The next thing I knew I was staring at K00Ls post. Clearly only seconds apart from when I clicked on Post. What I have been seeing is an event. The posting space was gone when the screen returned. I knew from that fact I had been signed out by some mysterious software glitch or a hawk watching my every word, and pressing the button to send me packing.

Oh! Well, where it comes from, why its happening is not known to me. I suppose I could have a bug, a virus, or malware, but it only happens at NexusMods Forums.

So long! Don't comment or write to me. For I will not be back to write another sentence, comment on another line, I will stop in if a Mod catches my eye which I know I can get here much quicker, and free.

I feel a need to wonder, and wander, since the NexusMods Forum signs me out mysteriously so. It is making it so I have to completely start over if I don't copy what I post 1st, before I click on Post.

When I have found myself successful, right after a post is posted, I have clicked on Sign Out at times immediately after and stared in wonder at the screen, for a sign pops up in the Forum sign out which I see, the message, "Oops! Something went Wrong!" :ermm:

I managed to not get a legendary after spending 500,000. Yay.