The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Oh look a new page.

Edited by K00L

Dragon Age: Inquisition is installed. Now the wait to begin playing. Wonders of wonders, downloaded the last 30% around 10:00 to 11:00 PM with no more hiccups.

Ubisoft! Get it Correct! Too many people are using the words, "left and right" as a way of saying, "Wrong and Correct".

Now what was Ubisoft supposed to get corrected? billyro.

:laugh: Stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

Applause, Applause.

Encore!

I have to wait until the 22nd to play Inquisition. 4 DAYS AFTER THE REST OF THE WORLD. Why is Australia (and NZ) always neglected when it comes to games? :sad:

For those 4 days, I'm going to be avoiding everything about Inquisition because I want nothing spoiled.

WORK?!

I don't get a pay check for working, but I have lots of work to do! I have to wake myself up, bath myself, put on fresh clothes. um?

Cook my own meals, "Pizza", wash my own clothes, "Wash and Wear", change my bed sheets and wash them too, vacuum, "Oh, Yeah I've got iRoomba to do that now", mow the lawn, trim the tree and shrubs, work on my vehicles, "maintenance", winterize or summerize the house, wash the windows, maintain the plumbing, Phew! My little white house, outbuildings and property are a chore.

Chase the woman around the house, until she catches me! Pheew! Now where did she get to this time?

Oh! Correct! She's just in my dreams anymore.

:laugh: Stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

Applause, Applause.

Encore!

I have to wait until the 22nd to play Inquisition. 4 DAYS AFTER THE REST OF THE WORLD. Why is Australia (and NZ) always neglected when it comes to games? :sad:

For those 4 days, I'm going to be avoiding everything about Inquisition because I want nothing spoiled.

I still haven't decided if I want to just get it now or wait. Or if I want to get it for the PS3 or PC.

Probably will just get it on the PS3 and end up getting it again later on the PC when I get a nice one. That's what I did with DA2. I'd rather it run and look fairly nice than not run at all and look like crap.

I saw the main menu for DA:I and I wanted to cry... EA Access (stupid Xbox One) got a demo for it! :mad:

I'm still disappointed that Sony didn't agree to allow that.