The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Was up I'm back from the depths of the couch listening to High def Music on my Phone that has one of the best sound chips ever made. Better then creative and Asus combined.

Its that freaking good, it supports up to 7.1 surround 32bit sound. Clarity mode.

Dunno, but from the looks of it, they all went to Sovngarde.

Speaking of Skyrim, I believe I have finally finished tweaking my ENB. While it doesn't run very well on this laptop (10-20 frames when all settings are enabled) it should run very excellently on my next computer which I shall have soon.

Here's a screenshot (be warned: delicious buns inside - NSFW)

http://puu.sh/e098t/469c4d7d5d.png

And yeah, the ground textures are shocking, I know. I reduced pretty much every landscape, architecture, and foliage texture by half to save performance, while keeping the important stuff (weapons, armour, characters) high resolution.

Also, while I normally don't wear skimpy armour in games because of realism, this time I thought, "Well, I like watching jiggly buttocks so why the hell not?" My reasoning is that she wears impractical armour as a sign that she is fearless in combat and dares her enemies to strike. Plus she likes looking sexy, so yeah.

Aaaaand enough about that. How is 2015 working out for everyone?

Phew! I've been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition for a few hours, and now I am tired. I'm playing as a mage for the first time, and I must say, mages are much improved over the previous games. I might actually see this one through!

Edited by billyro

I couldn't resist looking in to see what the advertisers were sharing.

Delightfully snaring the winners and those rising to the top.

Winter has brought another shovel, or two, full of snow. I'll use my leaf blower to clear the snow off the Crosstrek XV Hybrid parked out front, on the side of the street, next to my yard.

You WON!

Yay!

ROARING Applause!

Encore! Encore!

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

New Surround setup is though my phone, Set for clarity mode-3d mode and small room reverb adds depth. retired my gaming sound card and may go sli soon.

Edited by Thor.