The last poster wins

TheCalliton

:tongue: A dungeon? A bomb shelter? An upside down tower?

It's actually a basement; that I am seeing now.

I remember I was writing a story.

That was the last thing I recall, that is, that is coming back to my thoughts now.

I was doing that in the upper room next to the kitchen. A 14 foot x 11 foot square living room.

Now I remember!

My story was interrupted by some cruel entertainment of a smell. I thought maybe my Espresso' was giving the scent to my nose. I discovered the Espresso' I was sipping got cold, then. I started to get up to go and reheat it. I forgot to remove my laptop from my lap and I fumbled my laptop when I stood up, nearly dropping it.

I decided it was my age gripping me. I thought I'd better take it to the lower chamber where I sleep and rest.

I've been staying down here, doing what I could upstairs when I had no choice but to go up there, ever since. Now that the natural gas leak is sealed I am able to keep my balance. I could move up to the nice living room space, where I used to do my writing, again.

Strangely, now, the things which were keeping me occupied, down here, are losing interest to me. The fact my nose is starting to recognize different odors is comforting. It's intriguing, because I thought I had lost my sense of smell. Now that the natural gas line is shut off I can smell different odors again.

I'm fortunate that natural gas rises. I was wise enough to open the window occasionally to let the air freshen down here. It was causing me all sorts of equilibrium disruptions if I stayed upstairs for more than a few minutes at a time.

The air has cooled down a little. Or maybe my senses are just getting reasserted so I feel the refreshing air moving around the room as the fan, I set up, circulates the air out of the room? It's 72 degrees Fahrenheit. Feels more like 68. hehehe

I don't know why I want an Espresso' at this time?

It would probably keep me awake all night long and into the next morning.

I am informed that, the ringing in my ears will fade back to normal. Normal hearing will be exceptionally good to have. I will enjoy music like I used to. Hmm?

Yay!

ROARING Applause!

Encore! Encore!

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

My laptop cooler arrived today. I think it was the missing ingredient, since I played Dragon Age Inquisition for about 3 hours and it ran perfectly the entire time. My laptop looks like a bloody fortress, though.

Skyrim remains unchanged, of course. Stinking Skyrim... :dry:

EDIT: Augh... ever had one of those days where you just want to smash something? I'm having one of those days.

Edited by billyro

I've got a tray that has fans inside which I set my laptop upon. It kept my legs from getting toasty warm too.

I began to remove the water heater yesterday and discovered the exhaust pipe, which was supposed to let the fume out of the house had broken, and was leaking all the exhaust fumes into fill the house. This heavy snow from Winter is being such a help finding out how I have been being gassed. When it is cold I close all the windows.

It was a good thing that the drought lasted after I got that water heater venting installed by a professional. I should know better then to not inspect their work more thoroughly.

I am ALIVE! Yay!

ROARING Applause!

Encore! Encore!

I've been reading the story information cards in Dragon Age: Inquisition. I got so much more out of the story from when I signed on, in Dragon Age: Origins, as a Grey Warden. I think the authors been re-writing, and adding more interesting story, info. :cool:

Yay!

ROARING Applause!

Encore! Encore!

s*** s*** s*** s***.

I did it again! I typed out a reply and accidentally closed the freakin' browser!

Anyway, short version ACTIVATE!

I've had Black Desert on my bookmarks for about a year or two maybe. Character creation was a huge reason. And everything else. It has mounted combat (I'll leave out the joke about Skyrim's mounted combat). ALSO BEARDS. LOOK AT THE FACIAL HAIR! (Look it up. I lost the video I had. But it looks good! I mean, I don't like the huge beards on the giants, but the normal human beards. Yep. Cool.)

Onto what mounts made me think about, Dragon Age. First off, mounts are disappointing in it and I only used them for that race in The Hinterlands. Second, I finally beat it! I don't think I said that yet... Maybe I did. Still keeping it all short I'll just say that
SPOILERS (Like seriously don't read if you haven't beaten DAI, the spoiler box should be warning enough, but I'd feel bad if someone was stupid enough to open it, so now you get two warnings.)

the ending was surprising. Like... yeah. Didn't see that coming. I thought it would give answers (maybe even small ones!) about Corypheus' story (The Black City and shiz) but nope! That was probably a bit much to expect honestly. But hey, now we know what the hell Flemeth was. And Solas.

Edit: I post and everyone hides for a day. :sad:

Edited by K00L

Black Desert Online looks like it has a good character creator, but the gameplay videos look just plain boring, sadly. I'll wait until its release in 2016 before deciding if I want to try it or not.

Yeah, I barely ever used horses in Dragon Age: Inquisition. They're quite inconvenient, despite the slight increase in travel speed. I think it would have been cooler if your companions had their own horses instead of just fading out and then re-appearing when you dismount.

Sorry about not responding earlier. I checked this thread a few times but I didn't feel like talking. :P