The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Oh I guess when I shortened I left out the bit about being skeptical about Black Desert. That's mostly because I have never finished (the main story) any MMO I played (SWTOR, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, The Secret World. I'm close in GW2 and a little over halfway in SWTOR). Black Desert is an action RPG so it's not the targeted skill stuff like the others I've played (except in TSW. I think you can toggle an option and aim your guns rather than lock) and that makes it more exciting to me. But then... I'm not big on the social bits of MMOs. Weird I guess since I talk to people on forums but can't seem to bear speaking in a game. :laugh:

That was the first thing I thought about mounts in Dragon Age actually. And I didn't like the "wind" effect.

I was just being silly earlier, I mean I disappear from this thread for days or weeks sometimes. :tongue:

Edit: I'm not sure if I'm going to keep my new avatar. When I was looking on the forums before I saw that someone had posted here and realized it was just me. And I don't have a good member title to go with it.

Edited by K00L

Bahaha, it must be the colour change. That's what it was like for me when I changed to the green background instead of the orange. :P

Yeah, I don't really like communicating in video games unless it's with a headset, because I don't like being taken out of the action to type up stuff. With a microphone, it's easy to just say things out loud and not have to worry about getting killed mid-sentence. :)

But then again, I generally prefer single-player games because I have complete control. :yes:

Also, I'm very heavily considering buying this: http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=30341 - only $2,100 AU and it's pretty powerful from the looks of the specs. I'm going to wait until I have about $2,500 so I can also buy a monitor and a keyboard, but then I will be happy. :D

You do?! That's great! Drink an Espresso' before you start and you should be able to get those Oblivion Construction Set brain cells fired up, like new.

Don't over do it though! Switch to your favorite hot cocoa to keep your focus while you study after you've had one Espresso'.

Yay!

ROARING Applause!

Encore! Encore!

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

Good to see you've chosen to rise to the occasion to work with the Construction Set. :thumbsup: The delays, waiting for someone who is proficient, can leave a dull notion about achievement on our mind, and often leads to find out the person trying to please us with their skill cannot fully comprehend our mental designs. :tongue:

Only if?! Leonardo were alive today! :woot: Oh! What a gift he had for creation. :wub:

Yay!

ROARING Applause!

Encore! Encore!

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad: