The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Oh! I know I am getting old now. The troll fat reminded me of the simple release the last bit of stress of a day of toil in the garden of Evening. I know I'm getting old because that hand that gave me release ached like a woman who said, "Not tonight dear! I have a headache." My hand has an ACHE! Oh NOOOOOO!

Oh! Yeah! I almost forgot...

Yay!

ROARING Applause!

Encore! Encore!

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

A cup of... troll fat next to the bed, eh? Who keeps their evidence lying around the place? :laugh:

Your graphics aren't too bad - it looks kind of like a water-coloured image, and as long as it's playable. :smile:

Argonians do apparently. :tongue:

Well it's on low with textures on medium. And it runs... a little. I get quite a few drops, but lowering textures to low hasn't given any improvement so I just leave them on medium. Speaking of watercolored, there's a mod for Morrowind.

http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/43375/?

Ocarina of Time was so good. My brother is so excited for the next Legend of Zelda game, it's almost funny.

Also, I finally defeated all 10 dragons in Dragon Age Inquisition. :D

I'm excited for the next Zelda game, but I don't have a Wii U so it's pointless excitement. :tongue:

I also want the new Super Smash Bros. I imagine that would be fun with my brothers and friends.

Congrats on becoming a dragon hunter. :laugh:

I can't think of a favorite one, but I hated one. That one that had the auto lock thing that causes everyone to zap each other if you get too close.

"CASSANDRA WHY ARE YOU MOVING TOWARDS ME!!! NO GAWD DAMMIT!"

The thing that mucked me up the most was those bloody dragonlings - they swarmed like bees in some of the fights! Keeping up with each wave and killing them individually proved to be very valuable in the long run. :)

The level 23 dragon was a big challenge, though luckily I managed to kill him with only a smidgeon of health left. It was a companion reviving frenzy, honesty! :P

Oh, and that reminds me! At the very start of that fight, Sera got knocked unconscious and the game placed her UP ON A FREAKING TREE and I couldn't revive her! I ended up defeating the dragon without her help though so it was all good. Maybe it was actually beneficial because she wasn't using up all my health potions...

And also, a new sword:

http://puu.sh/eEfCr/43d3305f4c.jpg