The last poster wins

TheCalliton

The sword looks nice!

I set my companions to use less health potions since I could beat things by myself if necessary, and I didn't want ONE companion to use all the potions if they obviously couldn't hold up in the fight.

The thing that got me most with the dragons was probably the wing pull. It took me a few fights to realize the safe area was right beside them. The dragonlings didn't cause too much trouble.

Also, I'm never beating my Steam library.

http://steamleft.com/span/76561197996783314

I am really looking forward to the gtx970 8gb model, it would be my last upgrade for awhile. The thing with 3gb of vram there is very little room to work with with games such as Project cars and metal gear solid coming out.

The sword looks nice!

I set my companions to use less health potions since I could beat things by myself if necessary, and I didn't want ONE companion to use all the potions if they obviously couldn't hold up in the fight.

The thing that got me most with the dragons was probably the wing pull. It took me a few fights to realize the safe area was right beside them. The dragonlings didn't cause too much trouble.

Also, I'm never beating my Steam library.

http://steamleft.com/span/76561197996783314

Knight-Enchanters are a bit overpowered, I think. It would definitely be possible to solo a high dragon and not even lose a sliver of health, so long as you kept attacking and keeping the shields up. Still, that would take a long time, and having some companions in the party makes the fight go a lot faster.

I changed it so Sera didn't use health potions at all, and that was quite helpful. I left Cassandra and Blackwall with their default behaviour though.

And lol, you'd better get cracking if you're to beat your library! :laugh:

Knight-Enchanters are a bit overpowered, I think. It would definitely be possible to solo a high dragon and not even lose a sliver of health, so long as you kept attacking and keeping the shields up. Still, that would take a long time, and having some companions in the party makes the fight go a lot faster.

I changed it so Sera didn't use health potions at all, and that was quite helpful. I left Cassandra and Blackwall with their default behaviour though.

And lol, you'd better get cracking if you're to beat your library! :laugh:

Just a bit. :tongue: I don't know though, maybe some other specializations are just as good.

I have a few games that I'm never touching in my library, like Duke Nukem Forever or Commander Keen or probably never Risen 2.

Totally random, but I was playing Skyrim and I did a brawl with a guy in a tavern (specifically it was for the quest about the East Empire Trading Company and pirates in Windhelm, but it goes to Dawnstar) and got one of those cool hand combat kill moves (oops) where you throw them. First off, his crew didn't give a crap apparently. Second, it was a brawl and he probably wasn't supposed to die. And third, someone says "Shouldn't leave things lying around to trip on" immediately after walking past his corpse. I could not stop laughing.

Sounds like that could have been a feature! :D

Anyway, on the off-chance you want it fixed, you'll need the Brawl Bugs Patch. :smile:

EDIT: Me and my brother just had the best battle against a brutal computer on Battle for Middle Earth II - we were playing on a defensive map with handicaps so the brutal was extra tough, and at the start we just focused entirely on defence. After about half an hour of non-stop defending and building, I had lines upon lines of trebuchet towers and about 30 fully armed, fire-arrow towers blocking the bridge, and my brother had an Uruk army of about 1750 units... and then the Brutal summoned Galadriel.

She headed straight for my brother's base, and I had only a few Rohirrim to send to his aid, and it was a close thing. Sam lost his entire army to Galadriel, and to prevent her from defeating him, I had my Rohirrim lead her towards my base which was super defensible. She was too smart though and kept turning around, so we gave up with that plan and just focused on keeping her at bay while Sam rebuilt his forces. I think we sent about another 1000 units before she finally died and dropped the ring.

However, another problem arose: the enemy picked up the ring again and began to take it to their base, which would be catastrophic. I sent my Rohirrim into the middle of their base to hunt down the ring-bearer, and they were just about to reach their base when I killed the hero and took the ring. By the time my Rohirrim managed to get out of the enemy base, there was only a single man left - and he made it back to my base and I had secured the ring.

Immediately, I began to summon my own Galadriel while we defended as best we could. After about 10 minutes, my brother had built up another force, I had replaced my Rohirrim, and Galadriel was summoned. We swarmed the enemy base like locusts and absolutely demolished it - total massacre. Victory was ours.

So yeah, that was our awesome battle! :D

Edited by billyro

For my Saturday gaming time I played Dragon Age: Inquisition.

I collected Flowers, Candles, and Poetry to find out what would happen when Cassandra was wooed. Later, after another grueling battle with the forces of evil, I sent my character up to his tower room. I expected to see the newly wooed partner there. Nope! She was practicing her swordsmanship, on the practice dummies, outside as always. Even after the team and my character spent five real time hours doing two fierce battles to get rid of the Evil guy.

There's no reason to use the tower bedroom.

My mind is so clouded I am having trouble spelling the evil guys name, "Cerephous, or Cereywhussy". Never there for the fight. Doesn't matter what his name is because he's always running away just when things are getting hot and, sword, pointy.

:laugh:

ROARING Applause!

Encore! Encore!

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

-snip-

Probably. I knew they said it when you drop things, I just never really killed someone in an inn full of people (and had them be happy about it).

I normally don't get the patch because something... Wet and Cold maybe, comes with a built in one. Anyway, I decided not to use Wet and Cold (even though I love the holdiays addon) so I totally didn't think about the brawl bug deal. And I thought that was an issue with people turning hostile (drawing a weapon) not that you could kill them. Guess I'll have to go get it otherwise there may be a few more dead brawlers before I finish playing. :laugh:

You made me want to play a strategy game. :tongue:

Edited by K00L

Ah the Fade!

The place where I live peaceful and serene, since reality is sensitive to when I am active, from sleep, which is mild compared to wakened status of increasingly more difficult physical activities requiring physical fitness.

ROARING Applause!

Encore! Encore!

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad: