The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Well my mouse lasted about... dunno. Four or five years. I've had it longer than my laptop, and my laptop is three years old. It was cheap too. I guess another wire isn't gonna bother me. The screen is crappy so I use my monitor, the speakers suck so I use a headset (two wires there), and of course there's the power cord. When I use a controller that's another cord. May as well have a wired mouse. :tongue:

Got a new mouse. It was $35. I almost wanted to go for an even nicer one just for the pretty lights, but that would've been a jump of at least $30 more.

It's nice to have one that's normal sized as well. My old one was some little Microsoft one that I got because it was like $15 and the cheapest I could find in the store. I almost went for a $10 one this time.

Got a nice mouse, a nice headset, and a nice monitor. Now I need a nice PC and keyboard. :tongue:

I was thinking about buying a new mouse too, since this one seems to be running out of charge rather quickly. I might give it a bit more of a chance before getting a new one, though. :)

ย 

Thor, you are not going to rest until you have the absolute ultimate PC, aren't you? :P

Also, I'm finally uploading that sword I made about a week ago.

EDIT: Done! :D

Edited by billyro

My goal is to have the most efficient pc going, heck if i had the chance i would go the way for the server mobo. But trying to find one thats 86x is a problem.

I have no idea what happened, but for some reason Skyrim loads at about 5 frames per second when indoors, yet still maintains 40 frames outdoors. I didn't even install any interior related mods, so I have no clue why this is happening!

ย 

Good thing my new PC will get here soon. Surely that won't have as many Skyrim-related problems as I've had on this computer... right? Right?!

You guys and your Skyrim issues. I haven't had any issues this time. :tongue:
Aside from the fact that I've made like three different characters within a week. Can't decide who I want to play! :sad: