The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Werne!!!!!!! Where art thou, thou fellow headbanging redhead-lover?

Right over here, sipping whiskey and relaxing. Been having some issues with my PC so I haven't been around much lately. And speaking of metal and headbanging...

headbang.gif

I like the band.

headbang.gif

And then...

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

And then the curtains close for another evening.

It looks like death isn't excepting visitors. My time on this plane isn't up yet.

And just for the heck of it:

http://38.media.tumblr.com/87ea335db11c6a24a34bd9014596956b/tumblr_njg2s0Sxl21tvrvcio1_500.gif

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

There's something mesmerizing about curly red hair waiving like that. I could watch it all day. :wub:

@Pagafyr Well, in that case, here's another one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5diJsEdLS_8

headbang.gif

And just for the heck of it:

http://38.media.tumblr.com/87ea335db11c6a24a34bd9014596956b/tumblr_njg2s0Sxl21tvrvcio1_500.gif

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

There's something mesmerizing about curly red hair waiving like that. I could watch it all day. :wub:

@Pagafyr Well, in that case, here's another one...

headbang.gif

Nightwish I like! Craftily done.

headbang.gif

Shudder before the Beautiful; I don't. Hammer until flat!

I wasn't able to get a connection to forums.nexusmods.com yesterday. I could surf around all over the Internet, except to here.

And then...

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

And then the curtains close for another evening.

It looks like death isn't excepting visitors. My time on this plane isn't up yet.

Maybe a "cookie hitch hiker" described on the Internet as using cellular phones cookies to hop aboard as the cookies is being closed are jumbling up system?

Something is rotten?!

The wind was moving through Montana in such force yesterday :ohmy: I wondered if the servers, in the U. S. that support this Forum, were the only ones effected.

I would have thought with all the servers that Blacktreegaming.com has in the U.S. and UK, it would have switched us to one that was fully capable while one was incapacitated?

There's obviously something going on in the services, because I can be writing and finish just one sentence and I get Action failed. I've see the saving post function and in a couple of seconds the "Post and More Reply Options" buttons return without completing the post, because I am not connected.

I have closed the browser, on occasion's, and come back, later, opened it and found I was still connected because I did not disconnect via the Sign Out button, And the connection was very much connected.

Then, like a moment ago, I wrote a single short sentence here, I clicked on Post, and I was told the Action failed. I right clicked on my avatar pix and opened a new page and could see that I was no longer signed in.

Something is rotten?!

Maybe a cookie hitch hiker is jumbling my system?

:laugh:

Metal killed the thread. :sad:

I couldn't think of anything to say when I checked the thread and then I was distracted by Bloodborne and stuff. :tongue: