The last poster wins

TheCalliton

As if I didn't hate the management BS in MGSV already...

I did episode 25. Honestly kind of pissed off at the game. I caught on quick but it killed off about ten of my A rating soldiers before I managed to narrow it down. Because apparently the people who got sick first all knew four of the same languages. Finally had three that only knew two languages total and it was obvious. I had to quarantine over 200 people, probably got close to half of everyone. And then I hated the menus. And there's the FOB s#*! to manage. The game is honestly starting to cause more frustration than enjoyment, but I want to at least finish it. MGO is fun, but the hosting is terrible and it feels a bit unfinished (so they can add more microtransactions probably).

Edit: Okay these next couple of missions have made up for it mostly.

Edited by K00L

EEHH guess what my tv comes built in with the latest firmware update. Cinema zoom 5 is a upscaling mode built in. Wich do better then the ones you buy on amazon. If you want a tv, go with LG, they rock. :laugh: :dance:

playiing gamecube in HD full screen is a strange feeling, like games Fzero gx and Zelda twilight Princess.

Edited by niphilim222

So apparently my GMP magically disappeared last night because I'm close to -900,000. Seriously this game... Grr...

A book a friend of mine was reading, strangely, is just about like a detective I am seeking who is in Fallout 4 living in Diamond City.

The detectives gotten delayed from returning from a case, his secretary fears the worse, and my Fallout 4 character is now going to hunt for clues to see if a newspaper reporter and my Fallout 4 character can get him back alive. My Fallout 4 character might need the Private Detective to help find the one person left in the game that was the only person important to my character.

It might be that my characters arrival is all that will save the Detectives Molerat bacon. My Fallout 4 game has given me a new family, has given my efforts rewards, and I achieved. for my character, the rank of General from a friend at the community my character has rebuilt. There's a gardener, a patrolman, a machinist, a seer, another man, a handyman robot, and Dogmeat. I got the other man, who lost his son too, to do guard duty and he is now on watch duty. He's happier being able to help prevent any further kidnappings. He also lost his child to raiders.

Will I find the detective alive in some old cities watering hole?

I WIN!

Well, back to disliking the game. Really? Replaying old missions with things to make them harder? Blegh.