The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Okay so apparently CTRL+X is a hotkey in Chrome? I dunno. I had a post typed out, wanted to cut a portion of it to move, but when I did it opened up Big Fish Games' website (which I have never been to). So I tried it again and I ended up on EA Origin's website. Pressed again to see if there was some kind of pattern, ended up on Gamefly (also never been on).

Aaaanywaaaayyyyy...
I thought my laptop or monitor (which is probably eight years old now) were broken. Turns out these weird flickering, horizontal lines were because of Chrome! Which is good. Or at least better. No idea why it's happening though.

Edited by K00L

Laptop? Windows 10? "Chrome" Googles latest edition for Windows 10? Hmm? I had some problems with the version of Chrome before I got the upgrade for Windows 10.

ย 

I am offline, even when I am online at forums.nexusmods.com. Hmm? I wonder if the code is respondent to advertising blockers.

ย 

Before I got tired of seeing my data usage being used up so fast it was like the cars passing by on a rollercoaster. I opted out of the Supercookie used by Verizon and barely see a gigabyte usages in a week if I am only researching text based websites. I still see videos though, like the sneaky one at my main home page, with our Windows 10 services, which played a newsreel of some blond guy ranting and waving his hand over his head.

ย 

As soon as I realized I could turn off the flickering news pix I did. Now I have a nice like window that just says News. If I want to see what the blond girl on another site is saying as she points the weather board I can. No more moving pixs. I want total control over who sends me adverts.

ย 

I was doing scholastic research, switched off after I finished. Because there was a few markers with food on the page I got four adverts with, you guessed it, food, recipes, and places to eat food. I shut em down.

ย 

I don't mind advertisements suited to my needs. I just mine them repeating them over and over until I feel like my brain just ate too much PIZZA!

ย 

I am so not, not online right now.

ย 

I W!N

Wow! :woot: What timing!

:mellow: niphilim222

The only advantage I see is that the company is saying their new windows 10 OS is now complete. But they aren't clarifying that fact. Instead, "Microsoft has laid out a hefty trajectory for the new OS: in three years they expect Windows 10 to be running on 1 billion devices. " Which kind of suggests they've got their fingers crossed. :tongue:

I W!N