The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I should have known this would happen. I found a brand spanking new Blu-ray CD/DVD player which can read my old collection of CD's. I was working on a mod for Morrowind when the old CD player R/W died. The mod I just finished the final touches to was ready to burn to the disk. I clicked the burn to disk to save it on the old CD R/W. That old Internal CD player R/W machine died. When I went looking for another I could not find the same model and make.

I had to settle for a new CD R/W. When it was installed I put the CD into it with the mod on it. It turned out the drivers were different and it could not read the CD.

That was back when MORROWIND was still fairly new. In 2014 I bought a Blu-ray CD/DVD player. I thought about my old CD collection, but I could not find them. Last month I uncovered a pile of scrap paper that had gotten shoved up under the book shelf. I found all my CD collections from as far back as 2001. I dusted them off and saw the disk with the Only mod I had skillfully learned enough to craft.

I was so elated I wanted to howl. I put it into the Blu-ray CD/DVD Player and it worked. I saw the folder I had named, "Completed Esp". I opened the folder.

It was empty!

I wanted to cry my eyes out.

Before I could start bawling like a baby I noted another folder that just said, "Spares" I opened it. It had the last two esps I had worked on before I carefully slimmed and trimmed out the perfect final draft. All my written stories that build up the mod were in it too!

I am so wound up with excitement I can barely, *yawn* stay awake *yawn* and all I want to do is pick up with the last best one and redo the last stages of it *YAWN* again.

I am so tired *yawn* from sorting through all the tutorials *yawn* in the construction set, refreshing *YAWN* my memory on how it works and the TESame and other *Yawn* modding tools I learned from *Yawn* I think I will work on it the next time I have a whole lot of time *yawn*. I'm going to *Yawn* sleep now.

I W!N