The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I also learned something, ratchet and clank remake is just that. Even the plumber agrees with me. See ya until going commando reboot. It didn't deserve a 9 that's for sure.

Also the movie in question doesn't always work when it comes to gaming oriented movies, they have a bad history.

My solely Honest review

Best to go back and play the original in HD on the ps3. Best versions in my opinion.

http://www.amazon.com/Ratchet-Clank-Collection-Playstation-3/dp/B0050SXI6K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1460938057&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Ratchet+Clank+Trilogy

The reboot has lack of humour if you've played them through countless times like i have..

Edited by niphilim222

I learned that pure Vanilla is expensive. When it was first discovered in Mexico attempts to grow it anywhere else failed because the bees in the area were essential to it's growth too. No one knew that back when it was first discovered by outsiders and they tried to take home more than a few gallons of pure Vanilla.

Now it is grown by experts and in a variety of countries. Now that I know that though, I wonder; if the Vanilla they process out of the seeds is as good as the Vanilla juice is, where the bee's that help it and pollinate it is in Old Mexico?

I WIN!