The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I played the DLC, "Far Harbor" of Fallout 4 for a while. I sent my character to fight his way past some Worshippers of Atom to get to a synths old memory banks the ex Institute synth secretly hid aboard a submarine after living aboard the ship for 200, and oh yeah; plus 10 more, long years.

The submarine is stocked with some rockets loaded with Atomic warheads. I hope I can get my character the help to find the launch keys before the Worshippers of Atom do. It appears that those kooks want to get deciminated themselves and kill a few old fishing families still hanging on to life near the island's shore.

The Atom worshippers discovered the island had clouds filled with Radioactive fallout. The clouds were already killing the locals before. The WoA found out about it when the fog was about to fully extend from the islands inner land mass to the water's edge around the island. They think the islands radioactivity is a sign. The synth's submarine may have had something to do with the fog occurring, (that android kind of guy) was built by the Institute when they were the CIT, and the synth lived on the submarine as well.

The island appears to have been a base. A military submarine base.

Talking sense to the Worshippers of Atom is a useless endeavor so my character must stop them from discovering where the launch keys are.

I Will get my character to Win!

Or I will have to respawn my character, again and again, until I do.

Pagafyr, on 22 May 2016 - 9:15 PM, said:

:huh: Are you sure you're not from Fallout Vault 13 :ermm: Hidden in Glacier National Park, Montana?

Maybe your parents moved out of Vault 13 after they kicked my Great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great etc. and so on, Grand Father out after saving them by bringing them a water chip; before you were born?

:rolleyes: :teehee: :tongue:

Hey, I´m not saying it´s not a possibility :turned:

And NOW! Back to my reality play and the continuing adventure seeking my win.

Oh! There it is!

I WIN!