Ha! Funny.

Now that I have your attention, "Don't read this!"
Follow the arrows down!
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
How do you keep someone who is really bored busy?
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
Read the next line.
\/
\/
\/
\/
How do you do it?
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
I kept you busy and I posted a sign warning you, "Don't read this!" I hope you did not have anything important to do. ;chuckle;

:D

I WIN!

Ooo! The weather outside is like Winter and it's only the first week in October. Now that I have played a video game all night to 3:00 am into Saturday's beginning I feel just like when MORROWIND was so addictive I did not care if I played a whole weekend; and occasionally I did.

I had to stop for meals and to freshen up. I had a couple four day video game binges. I even had one that lasted five days when Pumaman produced his full mod for the game. It included hundreds of new quests stuff. It had new animals, giants, dragons, and even a strange craft that had crashed in the middle of no where.

Another dragon mod gave us a dragon to ride too. It was so much fun flying over the continent on the back of a dragon. And the land below was clear and detailed instead of buggy with tiny squares of unmatched land masses. MORROWIND is a Great game! And; with the new video cards we have today, "It's a Wowzer" all over again.

Oh! I actually found that strange craft. Almost got stomped on by a giant just before I found it, too. :D

I WIN!