The last poster wins

TheCalliton

;'- D I took a shower. ) -';

I have recalled a story about a lad in school who said that within ear shot of a young attractive lady teacher.

A very serious, about raising the masses out of the mire of the slums kind of, teacher.

I'd share it if we were at a club having some food and some drinks.

Here I would probably arouse a teachers attentions, like hers, and get banned for repeating it.

For all I know, some of you may know how those days of being a child living in the slums were;

and how we were changed by an angel of wisdom.

I will tell you what she said.

When she looked at me because my cheeks were filling with air, my lips sputtering, before I burst out laughing, she said,

"Boys have dirty little minds!"

If she had been a little closer my sputtering burst would have given her a shower before I :laugh:

I WIN! AGAIN!

I wish Fallout 4 were a better game, I wanna mod it but I can't even bring myself to run the damn thing so now I have to go and mod New Vegas. And while I'm at it, I might as well port some of the mods I made for FO3, the good ones at least. And then finish up that stuff I started years ago, got almost 2GB worth of meshes and textures just sitting around, waiting for me to get off my lazy arse and finish what I started.

ย 

Damn backlog. :dry:

ย 

Truer words were never spoken.

I wish Fallout 4 were a better game, I wanna mod it but I can't even bring myself to run the damn thing so now I have to go and mod New Vegas. And while I'm at it, I might as well port some of the mods I made for FO3, the good ones at least. And then finish up that stuff I started years ago, got almost 2GB worth of meshes and textures just sitting around, waiting for me to get off my lazy arse and finish what I started.

ย 

Damn backlog. :dry:

ย 

Truer words were never spoken.

ย 

ย 

I hope you have some success adding finishing touches and making really good changes when you return to modding New Vegas and Fallout 3 mods you made.

ย 

I know all about falling behind. I had 3 older siblings that slipped once or twice. I realized how important it was not to quit working when someone who had nothing to do came by to tempt me to play when I was doing my chore. I got to eat. Fallout 4, "The best thing at the end of the day after working in the garden is having a full stomach."

ย 

My thoughts now about Fallout series games,

"Breath Deep those do, gathered in the gloom, to savor the air that freshens cavernous room."

ย 

:laugh:

I WIN! AGAIN!

Everyone left the building without waking me. Again!

ย 

I found some maple syrup, some fudge mix, a bottle of rain water, some coffee beans, and a whole bunch of bags of freeze dried food. Including French Toast, Barbecued Beef sandwiches, Beef Stroganoff, Turkey Tetrazzini, Pasta Primavera, Beef Stew, Spaghetti with meatballs, Sweet and Sour Pork, and I am not even hungry.

ย 

I walked around in the shelter and found 4 people sleeping so sound they didn't wake up when I yelled up at the next level where the last person I saw on the walk way along the wall above this floor. She looked like she was busy fixing up something. I saw her turn to go to the exit stairs as I turned to go to the bedroom where I sleep. She must of gone to the outdoor level. I was only asleep for a minute before I felt a feeling I was alone.

ย 

She's gone too.

ย 

Wow! An Earth quake in New Zealand! It's a really long way from here, but Microsoft posted it as the only event worth mention when I first signed in to Windows 10.

ย 

ย 

Maybe that's why everyone left me with the four old people who apparently are dead to the world still.

ย 

I feel so alone. I'm going to go and see if those other people, that looked like they were sleeping, are still breathing.

ย 

Oh! And;

I WIN! AGAIN!