The last poster wins

TheCalliton

-6 degrees Fahrenheit at 9:00 AM and when it warms to 38 degrees there will be more snow. when humidified air passes over the mountains. The high altitude snow pack and ice heat up and will create a fog turn that turns into clouds and then, and THEN!

SNOW!

Do you mean -20c? 20 degrees Centrigrade would be a Warm front.

Hey! Today is the day. You know what day it is? And what it means?!?!?!?? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'll tell you what this day means.... Today is Wednesday!!!!! ( At least , at this time and at my location timezone)

Ha!!!! I win!

You say Celsius and I say centigrade, You say To mat to and I say To M8 to. Let's call the whole thing off.

Let me understand the significant differences. It was -21.1111 degrees Celsius at 9:00 AM and when it warms to 3.33333 degrees Celsius in the Mountains there will be more snow when the humidified air passes over the mountains. The high altitude snow pack and ice heat up and will create a fog at 1.8288 Kilometers then turns that into clouds which the wind then moves to lower altitudes and... and then... and THEN...

SNOW! :rolleyes:

And now! :geek: For people who don't care...

The people who lived around 1948 changed the measuring term centrigrade to Celsius during 1948. Celsius is named after Swedish astronomer Anders Celsius, who invented the centigrade scales. Since both Fahrenheit and Celsius are mens names which we refer to, and, I saw a teacher (who I will refrain from naming because he is dead, RIP) swatted a classmate on the head for not using a capital letter for Fahrenheit or Celsius; I decided (then and there that day) I'd rather call it centrigrade so I don't get any chalk dust from the eraser on my head so I have a white streak from left to right in my hair. :geek:

:laugh:

I WIN!

I've turned on the humidifier in the warm humidifying mode.

It stabilizes the air temperature and gives the warm air a soothing warmth. The humidifier takes the chill out of the air, because the moisture is added supporting natures natural balance. It gives my wooden camp tent a nice comfy feel even with the temperature below zero outside.

It's already 1 degree Fahrenheit and that is; -17.2222 Celsius at this very moment.

I WIN!

Wind chill is in mountainous areas most of the time. LIke where I live. Places near the Great Lakes, seas, and the Oceans too. The ocean can be a real sour Winter power. Even when the weather is fairly nice the Ocean can cause that old Chilled to the bone feeling.

That's why I like the little room Humidifier with the summer and winter support. Warm Humidity for Winter and Cool humidity for Summer. Dry weather, or wet bone chilling weather can be kept out of the house with the proper use of a humidifier.

Wood frame house benefit the most from Humidifiers, while they're not bad for brick buildings either, but the newer plastic building don't have any way of absorption so a humidifier tends to lend to water condensation on and in walls of the frames on plastic houses.

Unless, of course, you have gaps between the wooden boards in the walls and ceilings like Breeze Home in WhiteRun.

Why do you think they called it Breeze Home? :wink:

I WIN!