The last poster wins

TheCalliton

First part of my order is here and my room looks like a tornado blew through. I'm very pleased with my case though, I half expected it to end up being a lot of cheap plastic since I only spent like $30-40 but it's not, and it looks just as nice as it did in the pictures.

Kind of weird what stuff came first (to be fair a lot of it is shipping from further away, and most of this was coming from a state over. And there was the whole winter storm stuff delaying everything). I only have my case, RAM, power supply and DVD drive.

And wow at that power supply. I mean it's been a while since I've bough computer parts but I didn't remember there being THAT many cables. I now understand the appeal of modular PSUs. And I'll be calling mine Lord Cthulhu because yes, there are that many cables.

Edited by K00L

ATX Case? Fancy windowed? Top pointy like an Argonian head? White, Blue, Red, Green, or sheen Black or Gray?

Yep (mid tower, don't know why it seems so tall)! Yep! Nope! And white with a pretty blue LED fan on the back!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811353098

The reviews looked good for the price and I agree with most of what I read. It all looks nice (even the plastic bit), feels sturdy, and seems to have a good layout. I dunno if the lights on the front are really as obnoxious as people say they are, but I guess I'll find out soon! :laugh:

I'm just super excited to finally be getting back into PC stuff now.

That case looks like a canvas to put stick on art material, draw, or paint a picture on. :woot: You've already given it a name! :smile: So... why not?

Heeeyyyy! I was actually considering putting something on the front of it! I actually only named my power supply, but the front cover of the case also has lots of cables... :tongue: