The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I just found the "bUse64bitsHDRRenderTarget=0" in the Skyrim Special Edition folder in the configuration file settings.

Mine is set at high and the configuration file is so named, "high" as well. I set bUse64bitsHDRRenderTarget=0 to =1 and Windows 10; 64 bit was enhanced to 128 bit within the game. Sunlight and Moonlight in scenes have natural lighting through trees. Reflective sheen on water, ice sheets, and stone is much better.

I read up on the "bUse64bitsHDRRenderTarget" and it says it also adjusts for blacked out screen, latency, ENB problems, and sets it up so lights and darks are more like our eyes can see.

It looks like I will have to upload the pictures I captured to show and tell to Google Pix 1st. I started an upload to my Nexusmods image file and was told they are too big to upload. I think if they are reduced in normal size they will lose the details of lighting because they will be scrunched too much and look like a 32bit instead.

Is that what happens when we reduce the pictures pixels size or screen resolution to fit the requirements of images in our image files?

That case looks like a canvas to put stick on art material, draw, or paint a picture on. :woot: You've already given it a name! :smile: So... why not?

Heeeyyyy! I was actually considering putting something on the front of it! I actually only named my power supply, but the front cover of the case also has lots of cables... :tongue:

Lord Cthulhu combined with the Giant Squid from 20,000 Leagues under the Sea. Muawah ha ha haaa.

I just found the "bUse64bitsHDRRenderTarget=0" in the Skyrim Special Edition folder in the configuration file settings.

Mine is set at high and the configuration file is so named, "high" as well. I set bUse64bitsHDRRenderTarget=0 to =1 and Windows 10; 64 bit was enhanced to 128 bit within the game. Sunlight and Moonlight in scenes have natural lighting through trees. Reflective sheen on water, ice sheets, and stone is much better.

I read up on the "bUse64bitsHDRRenderTarget" and it says it also adjusts for blacked out screen, latency, ENB problems, and sets it up so lights and darks are more like our eyes can see.

It looks like I will have to upload the pictures I captured to show and tell to Google Pix 1st. I started an upload to my Nexusmods image file and was told they are too big to upload. I think if they are reduced in normal size they will lose the details of lighting because they will be scrunched too much and look like a 32bit instead.

Is that what happens when we reduce the pictures pixels size or screen resolution to fit the requirements of images in our image files?

Now thats a nifty tweak if there ever was one :teehee:

I think I may have sneezed and got some clearing from my nostrils.

Ooo!

What is that gooe on my monitor?

Someone bring me a slide! I want to examine that with, the 10,000,000,000 power zoom in on, the microscope. Maybe I will discover what it was that tickled my nose.

The Telvanni scientist Fyr might like to see it too. :woot:

I WIN! :laugh:

Sniffle, sniffle...

While you're at it, PLEASE GET ME A KLEENEX TOO!