The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Are you unhappy about the Skyrim: Special Editions Achievements being turned off and you know a bit about files you can change or add.

I found this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/245/?

and this

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3619/?

and the author says we need them both.

The two worked on my PC.

I always had a feeling that would get you a steam ban, but i might check it out. Woo back to skyrim.

You should try open citys, its a great mod.

28034085-1482283688.jpg

Also may need to get a new 360 controller for pc, the wires are cut i found out. used some electric tape to cover it.

Edited by niphilim222

I always had a feeling that would get you a steam ban, but i might check it out. Woo back to skyrim.

You should try open citys, its a great mod.

I haven't heard of anyone getting banned for it from the original game, and that was on mods that GAVE you the achievements.

And that screenshot is pretty. Caaaan't waaaaaiiiiit for new computer.

My keyboard came (and CPU fan but it doesn't have lights so that makes it boring), and despite some sketchy broken English its really nice. Was like $25 and its got purdy lights. The blue actually doesn't match my mouse but that's fine. I'll just let it pulsate all the colors because colorful lights are great. AND the cord is braided. I mean, wow. I never see that and this was only $25. Pretty comfy too.

I got my Skyrim character to climb to the highest mountain peak I could side climb and find niches where I could get him even higher up until he nearly got to the top just so I could see if I could manage a climb to the tops of mountains which looked impossible.

I discovered the developers planted shrubs and trees way up high.

I WIN!

So what video card are ya getting??

One of the 6GB 1060s but I'm not quite sure exactly which one I'll get yet. My 550 Ti was from PNY, so I was leaning towards one of them. I've noticed a lot of the cheaper 1060s are out of stock all over though. And I do need a new monitor so I was trying to save a bit where I can.

Edit: I might end up going for one $20-30 more than I planned just so I can get one without having to wait for something to restock (or drop in price, because wow, some of those "cheaper" cards that are low in stock are close to $300 now). It seems like most of the ones I look at are out of stock, and when they are in stock on other websites the cost is so much more it's just not worth it.

Edited by K00L

Go the way of Gigabyte, most realible brand. I have one myself, the two fan model is very queit and overclocked better then the rest.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125881&cm_re=gigabyte_gtx_1060-_-14-125-881-_-Product

Its a unique card, only requires 1 8pin power connector.

Edited by niphilim222