The last poster wins

TheCalliton

He's Alive! :dance:

It took awhile, but now I can play Skyrim: Special Edition on the new computer. Oh! My! It is so swift with the Intel i7 6700 quadcore. I have to wait to get the 600 Watt power supply unit swapped out with a 850 Watt with 8 pin plugs so I can plug in the Nvidia GTX 1080 to it's PCI e 16 bit socket.

I just figured out how to install more equipment. I can put an SSD into the 2nd PCIe 8 bit socket and have a nice speedy SSD to play fast paced games. Woo Hoo!

Ooo, an i7 and a 1080!
I'd say I'm jealous but I'm pretty happy just having a nice computer at all since my last one died... what four years ago? Three? I dunno and when I tried searching through here I mostly found myself grinning like an idiot at all the silly stuff we used to chat about when there were more people around.

Edit: To be honest it also made me a bit sad, I miss everyone, but to be fair I also stopped coming here for a while.

Edited by K00L

I appreciate your happy feelings. I am saddened by your jealousy.

I like the idea of a dael. With a strong stream for a paddle wheel lumber mill, a hillside spot a windmill grinding stone to make flour, a smelter, a forge, a sharpening wheel, and enjoying the warmth on days when I am not exploring Skyrim: Special Edition. Don't you?!

:whistling:

I WIN!

I'm amazed. I opened up the antec tower case to move the psu to the new computer. I looked inside and there was a spider living in there. I cleared the spider out and found the heat sink on both the CPU fan, and the PSU had become nearly clogged with dust and fine web strands. I looked at the MoBo and was amazed to see a grid of strings so fine I barely could see them without the magnifier glasses with lights on the lenses.

Those spiders weave finer threads that aren't as easy to see which apparently makes for trapping of smaller, almost microscopic, creatures similar to Aphids. I cleaned up the insided.

The GigaByte MoBo was already fully capable to handle the GTX GeForce 1080.

Now that the components are all clean...

Wow!

I'm amazed. I opened up the antec tower case to move the psu to the new computer. I looked inside and there was a spider living in there. I cleared the spider out and found the heat sink on both the CPU fan, and the PSU had become nearly clogged with dust and fine web strands. I looked at the MoBo and was amazed to see a grid of strings so fine I barely could see them without the magnifier glasses with lights on the lenses.

Those spiders weave finer threads that aren't as easy to see which apparently makes for trapping of smaller, almost microscopic, creatures similar to Aphids. I cleaned up the insided.

Wow!

OH NOES, you killed the engineer! YOU LOSE!

Wow!

OH NOES, you killed the engineer! YOU LOSE!

I suspected you might be correct. :geek: Upon giving the Power Station Unit :ermm: a closer inspection, I see, I saw the Engineer is alive, but unable to leave the Power supply Unit. It is because her spidey derriere is to big to fit through any of the holes.

She has become enormous.

That is probably why I caught the smaller spidey doing her bidding. :ohmy: The inexperienced spidey was leaving ropes all over the place and clogging up the system. :ohmy:

Once the Engineer felt my excited emotions and heard the vibrations from my soft whispers cussing, she understood. The understudy was cutting corners adding too many lines of web crisscrossing the MoBo. Then she knew why she had to keep sending her understudy out to make repairs. Everything is operating smoothly and she appears to be going to have babies this coming Spring.

I WIN!