The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Yeah! I know that feeling. I learned about the 4 GB RAM enhancer for newer games. It opens up 2 extra GB.

I suffered from griping alot back then. Griping was such a time waster. Throwing a fit each time I got robbed of my progress in the game because I played so long it used up all the 2 GB of RAM I had instead of saving every few minutes while exploring.

What was that 4 GB for game unlocker called? Hm? It might be useful for your computer?

3 seconds though, that's a real pain in the brains emotional can.

I WIN!

If you want to have your mind turned into robotic putty don't clap your hands, If you want to be alone and lonely don't clap your hands, but if you want to flex your brains, show people, ideas are not trains. Because...some times while we're thinking we get off track!

When we finally get back on, to the line we have drawn, some times the doodles turn into, "Modern Day House Hold items that achieve the marketed statement of having gained the statement in the 'Nah-ewes' calling your creation, "A New House Hold Word." Yay!

Keep stretching taffy if you like, but your mind is a muscle that must be stretched a little too. Or it will become like the taffy, while sweet and chewy your brains will get all gooey, and you'll find you just stewed yourself into mental blight. U, no, you won't be able to get unglued and your mind will be in stuck in senile denial hell, until the last day that; you can't do anymore of the fun things you used to do at that.

The Moon is Full tonight. Woo Hoo!

I WIN!