The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Wow! Noon in MST weather, sky mostly clear, above 50 degrees F.. Good day to air out the house so all the little flying people can stretch their wings, the slower walking crowd can stretch all their legs, 2, 4, 6, and 8 legged peoples all. The Epic crowd who live outside in their own homes are proding the weather predictor, the groundhog, to see if they should keep settled in for 6 more weeks or not. It looks like he might of seen his shadow.

Well there you have it folks, 6 more weeks of colder weather whereever the Groundhog lives. Here in the Mid-west Montana I have lived with Winters that last 8 weeks longer. Those people people who like to watch to see if the Groundhog stuck it's head out, of it's opened front door, before or after noon must live in Colorado.

???

If you would like to know more about the Groundhog day event and findout if there is a Groundhog living in your area say the magic words 'Groundhog day Wiki' after you say hello, ok google, or Hey Cortana in your mic on your PC, Notebook, cell phone, etc.. Or you can type 'Groundhog Day Wiki' in your favorite browsers search engine.

Sorry, Pagafyr, you are too early.

Groundhog Day isn't until Feb. 2. And, there is only one official groundhog. He is Punxsutawney Phil, as featured in the motion picture "Groundhog Day" starring Bill Murray and Andie MacDowell.

More information about Punxsutawney Phil can be found here: http://www.groundhogday2017shadow.info/2016/11/punxsutawney-phil-2017-did-phil-see-his-shadow.html

His name is pronounced Punk sue tawney.

Oh, I win.

M48A5 thanks for the update.

Hey! M48A5 has just given us the place and time to be to have a great time for a day.

If you haven't already; Better; get on the bus gus, get a ticket to fly on a plane or ride the train Jane, tell everyone about the joy Roy, and think about having a good time, 'on the Groundhog' that day.

Now, I'm sure, all those old friends, who can't remember their own name sometimes, whose memory needs a little jolt to get started, will be, all the more, prepared to enjoy the day.

Fifty ways to enjoy your Ground hog day!

1. Have a party!

2. Go to where they make a big day event out of it.

50 add your idea on how to make it a great day here

and so on.

I WIN!

Wow! My Nexus account turns ten years old today! So I must have won a whole decade's worth of... something... :confused:

Wow! My Nexus account turns ten years old today! So I must have won a whole decade's worth of... something... :confused:

You get the "I averaged only 68.6 posts a year because I have other things to do" award....

You get the "I averaged only 68.6 posts a year because I have other things to do" award....

That's with an additional "I judiciously kept my mouth shut for about my first seven years here" merit badge... :thumbsup: