The last poster wins

TheCalliton

So, I found out that something was causing my HDD to run slowly. I noticed it last night, I was trying to play Overwatch, and I was being removed from (custom, thankfully) matches because I was idle for too long. Thing is, the maps hadn't loaded, and when they did character models were missing.

Checking task manager said disk was under 100% use. I searched for some fixes online, and apparently Windows 8 and 10 have issues like this. Nothing I found worked. I did fix it however, by using task manager to kill Cortana's process out of spite. Of course she starts back up after a couple of seconds, but for whatever stupid reasons, my hard drive started working normally. I have yet to restart and see if Cortana was actually the issue though.

A western breeze brings freshened air from across the mountains tops. The lairs nearby prepare more wood for the owner of the little house in all it's glory days is now leaking wind through the walls like a sieve. The powers, that be, suggest to me, that there may be a child born soon. Then it will be that food from the mother will need to be replaced with solid food in the months that follow.

A story about the pagan life and how it inspires us with all the gems of the stories from those days may begin, like a Spring day the weather about us tempts us to think it is.

While we were all a bunch living far apart in little houses dotting the maps in meadows and on the plains where food becomes abundant as if a gift from some great god. Earth be the name of that one I think.

It seems to fit the story well. A story, that, is an idea we get when we think it is about time to rise from the Winter shedding the blanket of white.

Or does the story fit Earth's ideas of a good story for all of Earth's little actors; we?

I WIN!