The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Thx for the tip.

Yesterday I installed RCRN by the RCRN Developers and am running it for the moment. After reviewing Dr Mega and Kojak's comparison pix at Dolomite Weather I'll definitely give it a look after I have given Real Colors Real Nights a thorough walk through.

I have just begun building Blackthorn; by Ld50365 including with it is a small town. All east of Riften. That's going to cost a lot of Septims out of pocket and I will definitely get a view of the RCRN settings pixs to compare to Dolomite Weather and any other that may challenge the new HDR lighting. The Nvidia GTX video cards 970 to 1080 controls have in the Manage 3D settings a setting called "DSR" adjustments. 1.20 K to 4.0 K.

All of them up to the 4.0 K increase the monitors images resolution while the games resolution stays the same without changing it from 1920 x 1080, and yet, the picture will be playing in 8192 x 4320 doubling 4k with the DSR set for it while the game is running.

Testing all the choices in the DSR setting showed me which ones worked with my equipment. Everyones will be a little different depending on their monitors capabilities. If you can use the increasing function of DSR it's well worth it.

Lining up the marble called a Cleary, a clear glass orb, loaded in my hand with my thumb about to launch it, I see a marble in the game which appears to have a little sparkle to it. Clearies are treasured in the marbles game. They are as cherished in the game of marbles just as flawless diamonds are to a diamond cutter.

I'm feeling sure the owner does not want to lose their little cleary early in the game. My shooter is a bigger marble for the purpose of shooting the little marbles out of the ring. The one who knocks all of the opponent's marbles out of the ring wins.

My thumb launches the Cleary orb of marble glass into the circle and strikes the new marble out of the circle in the dirt drawn around the marbles of all the players whose marbles are within that ring. Oh! So many colorful orbs to choose from!

Another of those players marbles is mine.

I WIN!