The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Hey! niph!

The Toshiba OCZ SSD 480GB I got for $160.00 is definitely faster than the 1TB HDD I am using as my back up library now.

>>> If you're reading this Thor. <<<

Ding! Dong!

Someone is at the door with another special device they want to sell your Mom (Mother). Maybe it's the Fuller Brush Man, or maybe it's the Hover Vacuum Cleaner salesman.

Either way, it's the guy who going to try and get Mom to throw out her old brushes and vacuums to get the newer models.

I WIN!

Nah i am going with the Hybrid drive for now, after 12terabytes of the life span of this drive may be at its end soon, soon may need to clone windows 10 sense i haven't bought it but received it free when they downloaded from Windows 7.

Does anyone know of any cloning software, i am stumped how to do that.

If you're looking for inexpensive cloning software with SSD maintenance you'll have to search the Internet. I could not find anything that wasn't a 30 day free trial shareware hiding under their offer of being free. Yeah! :wink: :wink: 30 day FREE trial. :tongue: Before they come to your house and raid your refrigerator free ware. :laugh:

I seriously feel so stupid right now. I went to buy a damn Steam card and somehow ended up buying a f***ing PlayStation Store card. And of course you can't return them so I guess I'm getting a PS4 game.

:wallbash: <- Doesn't begin to describe how I feel.

Edit: The worst part is I READ the card. I LOOKED AT IT. And I was still stupid enough to buy it. What the hell me?!

Edited by K00L

Do you have the receipt, sometimes you can do it that way. I have 72$ steam cards waiting for the sale to happen in June. Present from a friend, but its a waiting game now.

Hmmmm Question of the day do I need a pci ssd.???

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2600522/gamers-pcie-ssd.html

I might get a pci ssd, just for heavy texture uses like Skyrim sse or Fallouut 4.

I better check to see if i have one free.

To many new Hardware parts coming out it makes my head spin, where to start first and the money to do it aswell :woot: o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O .Still waiting exclusive benchmarks vs amd 8350 amd amd the Ryzen 6core or 8core.

Holy cow benchmark

is the Ryzen that good. My geek is starting to grow stronger, and stronger, must resist temptation until next month or so, or Christmas time lol. My build right now is okay, if thats the fps, my amd 8350 is reallly bottlenecking my gtx1060

Edited by niphilim222

I may sell my AMD rig for a new ryzen core cpu, and ddr4 mobo.

Excited i have a friend who may be interested in my old 8350 rig. Everything included

Mobo

ram

cpu

:dance:

first off i may be getting one of these

https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113428&cm_re=Ryzen-_-19-113-428-_-Product

Way to go amd, maybe be a real contender to the latest cpu's from intel, a run for the money. AMD is back in the game so to speak. They claim its a 80% increase in perfrormance from the 8350 :ohmy: mind blown.

Calm down now, things will be all right :geek:

Edited by niphilim222