The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I am waiting for ESO: MORROWIND. It's digital size is 65GB and after I use the Unlimited (also known as 10 GB allowance) 4G LTE Verizon offers the download will switch to 3G LTE and take many hours to download.

I am going to use a up a couple of 1000 MB to look up to see how much bandwidth it takes to play a game like that online for an hour. ???

I WIN!

Hey My Desktop is ready for Ryzen, also upgraded..

http://oi66.tinypic.com/1zr2vdd.jpg

HA HA its only been three weeks sense release of the Ryzen and i am stoked, i have been hearing nothing but good coming from the benchmarks. 80% faster then the 8350.

Edited by niphilim222

I discovered the most difficulty :verymad: mode play for Mass Effect: Andromeda really takes allot away from the games story. :yes:

Ooo! :sweat:

Allot away from the main story making me sweat. :sweat:

I tired of the fury of the fight in Insanity difficulty mode :wallbash: and checked out casual mode. :dance:

Now I understand :psyduck: what all those long big strange empty freezer crates are for.

I WIN!

Good for you ya having fun, me i'm contemplating my move to Ryzen, AMD's Intel like cpu ever built. And the first one to have a name like Ryzen.

I may go for the 1600 6 core cpu. :dance: it comes with a heatsink over the x model.

https://www.amazon.ca/AMD-Processor-Precision-Wraith-YD1600BBAEBOX/dp/B06XNRQHG4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1492558942&sr=8-2&keywords=ryzen+5

two more weeks until i get paid, bills first.

Edited by niphilim222

Yes thanks, I am glad to see you having fun with these posts describing all the variety of hardware and software you are finding so much fun to test.

Everytime I venture into the adult realm of my parents generation I am reminded of when I was first introduced to the knowledge of their time. There were scientists, and yet, I only knew about them because of comic strips and cartoons. Until I got older the Comics and cartoons for children of my era all depicted scientists as a mad scientist or a really goofy person.

I assure you, that as insane as I get at times, :ohdear: :turned: :unsure: :verymad: :facepalm: *wa021@13asda70i2afa :wallbash: :psyduck: I've always known. :geek:

We're all Explorers, trying to find the shortest, fastest, and safest way back to the top of the Grand Teton before all the Milk is gone. We're all a bunch of suckers for our Mother's milk. :laugh:

Not just any mother's milk only our Mother's milk will do. :geek: