The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Slowly the feeling of lethargy moves out of my focus. A song I remember mingles with my awaking moments reminding me of the cold weather and sluggish nature I feel this morning. I slowly decide the fate of my self. The day slowly ticks along on an unheard clock. I pick up a clean Kleenex and gently blow out the nights accumulation in my nostrils.

My ears pop when I blow my nose.

Slowly I sip the fluid in my cup of Espresso' I made from scratch.

SUDDENLY I FEEL GREAT!

I WIN!

Big announcement i am going with Gigabyte sli and crossfire Motherboard, for the 7 series processor. Ryzen 7 :dance:

https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16813128997

They recommended that particular board sense they had good performance out of it to at my local computer shop.

I will take a picture once i get the Ryzen 7 cpu. Woo i win.

CPU will cost me 500$ freaking $$$$$$.. Nearly 400 for the motherboard, not much of a win there, i could of bought a gtx1080ti with that money lol. Not to mention the ddr4 kits i need to buy as well. Surprisingly comes with some nice features like a headphone amp and some nice insides to. May be worth it after all. yes it does, its creative pro studio built into the mother board. I may have to retire my soundcard for this awesome board.

13-128-997-V03.jpg?w=660&h=500

yeah toslink out i hope :geek:... this is going to be interesting. I'm tired to much geek for one day, naps for a hour passes out..

Edited by niphilim222

:laugh: Treat Mother board gently as you carefully insert your chip. Add a small amount of lubricant then slip the RAM and pump away on the power switch. ROFLOL

lol Before I surfed here I just got some SPAM offering me adult sex!

Can you tell? :laugh:

Now get back there and stick your chip in and RAM it to the MoBo! :laugh:

I WIN!

Pump it!

Yea i win, the tricky part the build itself. my nerves are not what it used to be. But things will go smoothly with some help of course. :geek: :laugh:

Hmm still confused if i can use Ryzen 1600x chip with that Ryzen x370 board. Confused...

http://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-Ryzen-5-1600X-vs-AMD-FX-8350/3920vs1489

it doesn't come with a cooler but i might go with Noctua for the win.

or replace all my fans with Noctua, i always wanted to do that. :cool:

Edited by niphilim222