The last poster wins

TheCalliton

It never fails! :laugh: I write a catchy little note about something many people wonder about and Ca CHING! A note like Thor liked to post appears shortly after. RoFLOL

Hey! Thor!

If you're still an avid reader of the forums nexusmods com posts, even though you've been banned several times, :laugh: , even if no one here who still remembers your posting behavior has caught on to what your new Avatar name and picture is now, it very much looks like you've been imitated. :devil:

If you're reading these forums threads still, which most people with your discipline can't leave alone, and have seen the post, which I immediately thought of you when I saw the style of the new member, I suspect you would think it is your handiwork, and if it isn't you (put your given name on your birth certificate here), I suspect it would drive you directly to the funny house.

I suspect you would be climbing the old brick walls in the Bethlem Asylum. Probably??? No??? I think it would really, because you can't post here anymore.

OH! That's right. :wink: :wink:

At Least.

NOT AS, "Thor".

I wonder if that junk that was found near the Aleutian Island after it erupted June 27th would start another round of conspiracy theories flooding the website with that stuff in some people's post. What really gets my curiosity is; there has been almost a 60 percent drop in conspiracy web posts and websites are disappearing that were involved in digging up the hidden truths the Foundations of Archaeology were supposedly keeping secret.

Ho Hum?

Archaeology is such tedious job. Using a pick barely bigger than a tooth pick, a 3 inch wide paint brush for sweeping dust and little bits of sand or dirt away, a little garden shovel for dainty digging.

Hm? June 5th 2017 11:37 PM Mountain Standard Time (or) June 6th 2017 12:37 PM Mountain Daylight Savings Time an Earthquake shook my house and my sleeping padding board was jiggled hard in succession twice. June 27th 2017 one of the Aleutian Islands had a Volcano erupt. The heat cause so much steam and the blast sent clouds of ash into the Stratosphere. No life on the Aleutian Island, Airplane traffic was alerted to the ash clouds that rose into the 20,000 ft to 30,000 ft range. No injuries.

Temperatures were in the 100's all the week before the volcano erupted. Clouds formed the next day. Dark clouds so dense they certainly blotted out the sun so temperature dropped 20 degrees F. for the following day and the week, so far.

Another Volcano erupted near the equator today. Another plume of ash shot 20,000 feet into the air. Just below air way flights 25,000 feet limit.

Is the Planet correcting it's own rotation balance?

Hm? Only the scientist's that study the Earths Rotation and wobble at the poles with all their fine tuned equipment will know for sure.

Now back to the party!

I WIN!