The last poster wins

TheCalliton

There was a time when I had a mind to wash away the dust of time. Time was always moving. Even though I wasn't in the mood. So the long end of the short story is that I got the stationary blues.

All that night all I wanted to was right the things that were left and try to get the wrong thing written out of the slipstream of my sight. I found a record of my life and it didn't make sound. I read it aloud but it wasn't mine. I was astonished that all it did was make me feel like I was dull to all that was reel to reel.

I put the record on the turntable. I watched it go around and round before I put the needle down. I wondered if a 33 and 1/3rd was going to be better listening for the night sounds I hear from the dark side of the Earth as it turned it's heated girth away with my back to the Sun.

The long playing record got a little glimmer, a beam of light and because it did I remembered it was night.

The heat from the day was fading away about to take my mind on a journey back in time when it was cool.

I am curious what the pricing will be on the Thread Ripper will be, its a good thing I'm waiting for solid reviews after Christmas lol.

Maybe pro consumer models may be more a real go ahead if the prices are right.

https://www.extremetech.com/computing/253368-amd-announces-new-threadripper-core-reveals-launch-date

Edited by niphilim222