The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I found some really good candy I had stashed for a special occasion. I found it this evening. Finding it made this evening into a special occasion. I enjoyed it more because I had forgotten about it until, like a miracle, I found where I had put it so I could find it later. This is what is fun about the brain doing the getting old routine. No one else knew where I put it; either!

The well known saying about finding something is still true. "If you forgot where you put something; you will always find it in the last place you look."

I WIN!

Mass Effect: Andromeda Havarl vault quest win

After I rest up by watching a bunch of advertisements neatly combined so they make a movie that has a 24 course candy and soda with vitamin and mineral pills mingled in with a journey to another planet. What a MEAL!

I'll watch while I munch on fresh warm popcorn right out of the popcorn popper chasing it down with a soda I made with a home soda pump and my favorite movie flavor to make so it reminds me of all those times I went to the movies and paid for treat and a drink during intermission.

:D :tongue: :smile: