The last poster wins

TheCalliton

What I learned from Mass Effect: Andromeda today.

ย 

I learned that the creators at EA are slipping as ESO: Morrowind continues to get new players. I learned that Mass Effect: Andromeda's dialog is clearly written for females while ESO: Tamriel and Morrowind are more sociable for females.

ย 

Thanks to a couple of girls Mom gave life to I understood the ME: Andromeda dialog, most of the time, was a general dialog for anyone. Thanks to the dialog Reyes shared in the game, that dialog became crystal clear when I listened to what the gal at the craft store said. She was rebuffing me before I ever got a chance to say what I wanted. I had to go and pick the items up so she saw what I wanted didn't have anything to do with what she thought my old carcass had on my mind, overlooking her status in the store.

ย 

Mass Effect: Andromeda cleared up any doubt that Reyes is intentionally a pickup artist. He makes the moves which are definitely written for a guy to use to pick up a girl.

ย 

So back to square one. I shot him with prejudice because he tried to assassinate Sloane. The only other female, besides Cora, who might make an Alpha male happy. Sloane said I was out of the dog house for now.

ย 

You should see the place the Initiative gave my character when I got the homestead approval.

ย 

The only other rooms that are equal or better is aboard the Tempest and the Pathfinders father's room on the Nexus. All the other motel rooms I've had, so far, aren't near as nice.

ย 

I WIN!

That's really allot of mods. I had 150 in Skyrim GoTY. I had allot more but they were full of mixtures from various mods mingling all the various adjustments. I had to sift through them. I ended up with 150 working without CTD's or Lag, out of all, probably, 200+.

ย 

I had quite a stockpile of mods for the original Morrowind. Back when filtering was done manually removing double/triple/quadruple identical stuff that wasn't needed modders had not left out when building.

ย 

It was like having a thousand identical chairs blended together into one, and it used a ton of graphics, overloaded the video card, causing the picture to stop moving when so many copies of the same thing were be analysed by the computer's Video Card. A simple picture of a little room could be ten times the size allowed for the 32 bit game. If it weren't for the increase of use of RAM it would have worked fine.

ย 

What was that tool I used to clean mods?

It's been awhile. It will probably arise in my memory while I am playing Mass Effect: Andromeda.

Wow, well you guys have certainly been busy in here. :tongue:
Just stopping by and saying hello temporarily winning, since it's been a few months since I bailed out.