The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Yesterday was the day when a book written many years ago was published, titled, "Walden Or; Life in the Woods."

I awakened this morning after dreaming I was playing a video game from long ago with little ugly old pixel bloated specks that looked like Gargoyles.

I got all the little Gargoyles in their own little spaces and quit the game just before I realized I was dreaming and woke up.

I WIN!

I played a game all night long until the sun was about to rise. I knew that the sun does not rise, the World Turns, and knowing that the world turns disturbed my sleep.

I woke up and saw that it was morning. The game I was playing wasn't from before; it was delivered to me as it was in the present. I wanted to bring it with me, only, I know what I see in my dreams stays in my dreams. At least I will enjoy my breakfast before two albino's who work with the cast from 'The Time Traveler' movie set arrive and buy a sandwich from the vendor. The vendor owns a van with a canopy on one side that opens so it turns the van into a restaurant on wheels. They, as in the two white guys, they call the food they buy a submarine sandwich. I know that they will share it, and also will share the rest of their meaty sandwich with a person working on another movie called 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' when he arrives.

Their youngest brother will take the remains of the Sub and see they had both taken a bite, as they share the world turned. I awakened.