The last poster wins

TheCalliton

The latest upgrades to the ISP have set Wi-Fi up so it handles downloads to max out up to 16.5 MegaBytes per second, that is, 130 Megabits per second. The mobile phone seems to handle it, but my computer's built in NIC is 10/100 Mbps and can't manage the extra 30 Mbps.

My Network Interface Card can only manage 100 Megabits per second.

I guess it is time to invest in a NIC that can handle 10/100/1000 Mbps.

Is it a unlimited plan, 300mb/s unlimited download. My Other is a measly 30mb/s. I'm jealous of my Girl Friend. :dry:

HAAAAA SOS video card pooched, gonzo, fried. But system is stable, everything is a Okay for now. Lousy things made in China and stuff :mad: LOL samsung ddr5, i think its the memory. maybe a new case as well.

Good thing i saved the receipt, i almost had a heart attack.

Edited by niphilim222

Sigh i gotta wait a week before i can get a new one, i might up it and get me a 1070 instead of the 1060. Not going the way of the gtx1060 if they allow that..

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=43_1200_557_559&item_id=098040

Thank goodness that sabertooth tuf 990fx motherboard is so well built. I might wait it out and just get a better video card.

Edited by niphilim222

Jesus, this topic goes on since 2009? Are you all crazy? Seriously, don't you have anything better to do with your life than this?

*sigh* I'll take the win with me though :pirate:

Just thought i would throw someone random in there since there are only about 3 players. Please don't kill me.

Jesus, this topic goes on since 2009? Are you all crazy? Seriously, don't you have anything better to do with your life than this?

Just thought i would throw someone random in there since there are only about 3 players. Please don't kill me.

Welcome to the Silicon City Sandbox called Cyberspace?

Anything better to do?

Thinking, stomach gurgles, thinking, stomach stops gurgling. Sips some water...Nope!

I already ate my breakfast and drank my water.

I'm sitting in my appointed sandbox with the silicon machines and plastic toys.

I WIN!

Welcome to the Silicon City Sandbox called Cyberspace?

Anything better to do?

Thinking, stomach gurgles, thinking, stomach stops gurgling. Sips some water...Nope!

I already ate my breakfast and drank my water.

I'm sitting in my appointed sandbox with the silicon machines and plastic toys.

I WIN!

Nice to see that at least some of us use their time for the greater goods xP

I just come here because i want to see how far it'll go....

Well, if it keept going since 2009 i guess we can expect it to go till 2050-something or even longer - till the point when NoMansLie finally will be the game it pretended to be :happy:

I've been looking for a script that I could use to characterize me.

The young writers and young actors who blend in with the crowd, these days, all try to speak lines I can't get any lead from.

They seem to be getting their beginnings from, "Six Characters in Search of an Author". They seem to think I have lines in that play, and when they forget, nod at me: the Prompter, I realize they want to know, "What are my lines; again?"

It's finally happening.

I WIN!