The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I am playing Skyrim to much, I WIN!!

It must be rough being stuck playing a game like that. It must seem to you like you're stuck in a revolving door and can't figure out how to get out. I mean, once you got in where it is moving around and you can't seem to figure out how to get out.

I know why I keep playing these games and keep moving along to ones that are similar. I don't know why you, a guy with a job, maybe a family life, and an expense account with travel pay and vacation time would have any desire to do anything, especially a job like simulation. :laugh:

I WIN!

There is no taste when I win. I wonder why anyone uses the cliche', "They have a taste for winning"?

It felt good to win the first prize I ever won, but it wasn't food so I did not taste anything. I'm focusing my attention on the most important meal of the day now. Which has gained reputable attention on Google+. "Desert"

And desert tastes good too!

I WIN!

Heck ya ever used 2k textures in Skyrim Special edition, it looks so much better now. Skyrim could've been much better if they only pushed the engine further. But the strange thing is its pushing the gtx 1070 to its limit though. It would randomly dip to 48fps and back to 60 in a second.

Second you would be crazy to do that, whose said that.

Edited by niphilim222