The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I'm seeking a reason to post anything else while I wait for the new filter in the forced air furnace to clear the smoke from the forest fires from the house's air.

I'm running the Forced Air Furnace in always on in the circulation mode now to get the tinnitus in my ears to stop ringing from breathing the forest fire smoke for awhile.

The smoke was blotting out the sky and the Sun was red when near to the western mountain tops where the fires are.

I looked out the window this morning. The sky looked clear. I opened the window to let the fresh air in. The thin line I could see dust drifting in from me tossing around the bedding was cloudy. I closed all the windows and in a few seconds the filter in the furnace destroyed the harmful gaseous film. I like that new kind of forced air furnace filter. Woo HOO!

I WIN!

Not as worried as other people I have talked to. The smoke is still lingering, the fire is 100 miles away. The wind is barely a breeze strong enough to lift a standard flag.

:mellow:

And Good thinking.

If you're moving files, downloading mod files, uploading game mod stuff too; deleting temporary files in your in hidden AppData Temp folder, more often, is a good idea. Especially if you're using the same computer to surf the Internet too. Your computer will get some speed back.

I WIN!