The last poster wins

TheCalliton

My wise words occur about as often as I win on days when I don't win the first game of solitaire.

Just may have happen I have gotten enough oxygen out of the ground level smoke filled air so I had clarity for a few moments before the smog was all that was left for my nose to pick through to get a few more sips of oxygen. :laugh:

Wow! STEAM! The last the time I opened up STEAM there was some sort of glitch and I could not find anything on the forums, tech, or computer problems to explain the problem. I started to download an update for the STEAM computer set up on my machine one day and it froze. All the mods installed already for SSE at STEAM were uninstalled when I finally got on to play. They were still in my favorite list, but everyone one of them was uninstalled. Reactivating them was an all afternoon task and I never got to play that day.

Same thing happened a week or two later.

I must of have angered someone's god. :ohmy: I almost completely forgot about STEAM! Looks like my STEAM gaming days are over.

I WIN!

Try uninstalling steam and try again, depends as well your OS and specifications. I must be lucky :down: , Origin hates my credit cards for some reason. It would not allow me to access Origin.

I tried several times and nothing worked. Its like origin hates me.

Also Steam loves Windows 7. Its like perfection, a OS ahead of its time. If only they just went with 7 and stayed there forever, making API's for that windows 7 I like so much :cool: . they do However say Vulkan is Windows 7 compatible.

yup it is

https://developer.nvidia.com/vulkan-driver

And this

https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/vulkan-vs-directx/ yay

I did a 3d mark test to see if it would work, i see no difference in directx 12 vs Vulkan. now windows 7 would be a great OS to study such API.. Witch is faster Windows 7 or 10??????. Oh and Vulkan works on Windows 7 wooo

Edited by niphilim222