The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Hm? I saw smoke off to the right of the path I was traveling on. The land sloped down so I could not see what the smoke was from. I was feeling a little cold, And yet...I chose to continue on the path and left behind the invitation of warmth from a fire too far below my sight for me to see unless I took a moment turning off from the road less traveled.

I'm awake again!

I live! For another day.

I WIN!

It's always funny and often a dual possibility that makes the sheets rise in a hospital bed.

When I was very small I thought farting in the bathtub and seeing the bubbles was funny because Mom made a weird face. Having my brain reduced by dehydration left me with the same quality of views for most of the recent past. The hospital I was in, in the bed I remembered; only had a sheet, and one light blanket. The sheet was all that was covering me when I farted. Just like my Mom, the nurse made a similar face. :laugh:

I WIN!

Cool air 49.6 degrees F, moist looking clouds graying the skies . Humidity is 44%.

Venting the house air to clear out the gloom.

I've given Doom the slip. I escape Doom's attentions. By letting the warmth that draws it's attentions to me out.

If the air is chilling inside the space I am enclosed,

Doom does suppose,

there is one here to scare,

and goes somewhere,

where warmth suggests,

someone one else is warm,

and is afraid of the cold?

I WIN!