The last poster wins

TheCalliton

My Origin game library DATA content got wiped out. I have to download all the games I bought from Origin EA again. Dragon Age: Inquisition is 26.12 GB when it is installed. It's addons are downloading now. Next Mass Effect: Andromeda. It's 59 GBs.

At least I have a machine that I can leave alone to download so I can play, make believe stuff, and get food and water when I need it for RL.

Oh! How I wonder, why?! Why me?! :huh:

I WIN!

It's AI !!! Artificial Intelligences is acting like a relative that is telling me something.

Telling me to...Stop playing video games and start master minding in the Real World.

Oh! Noooo!!! It wants me to...NO! Not that!!! Anything...But That!

Nooo!!! I don't want to!!!

:armscrossed: Grow up! :armscrossed: Act your age!

And the one and only true reason I've been hanging around the Internet Forums all these years.

One day! After several years of wondering what to do with all the stuff I had learned while seeking employment; Something really neat happened.

:sweat: I ran around :dance: until one day...I saw a website with the title forgotten realms. From there it's history. :D Knowledge is power, and to be honest...I worked hard to get what I got. To everyone who had only just arrived on the scene around where I lived it just seems like I was lucky.