The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I bought a xbox one controller for windows and the thing wouldn't recognize windows 7, so i had to get the drivers online, first thing i noticed playing Skyrim sse i thought i was going crazy or possessed but the sheath and auto equip bug was present and it was auto equipping gear to. So i went back to using my ripped 360 controller and it was back to normal. Sigh i might loook for another 360 controller some where, i saved it from death using electrical tape.

Edited by niphilim222

I bought the video game, "Rebel Galaxy".

It's like being a driver of a huge truck, an 18 wheeler I heard the truck with an attached trailer is called.

This rig in Rebel Galaxy has the trailer built right on it. With the rig, some still call the engine and cab a "tractor", combined that makes it into a single Space ship. No Wheels!

In outer space you are flying according to where you point the Space Ship. In the game you're driving where the speed limit is determined by the power of your main engine, not some street sign. The small booster engine can do 60 m/s just to get the space ship out far enough, so as not to send a space station spinning off it's stationary orbit, just from the blast of the main engines reaching top power to launch before it can reach Light Speeds.

I better think fast and work fast. Auto-piloted 18 wheeler.

I thought I wanted to be a writer. Now I am thinking.

I WIN!

I better think fast and work fast.

I ate a sandwich and now I am feeling comfortable. There is something about the rocking sense that I feel while my body churns the food inside me that makes me feel good. I want to lay down and let it happen. The tiny part of me is rocking me. Gently.

Rock me gently, rock me slowly, just a little bit until I fall asleep.