The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I managed to delete this above the fonts [Fonts] in the Fallout INI while I was fixing the DarNified UI F3 settings in Fonts. I found the GFWL disabler. Followed the instructions.

I spoke to Wolfgang, scoured the wasteland fighting for my life against 9 MoleRats and one two headed mad cow. So far... No more crashes.

I think the GFWL Disabler did the final trick. After I loaded it I noticed in FOMM listing that the Fallout esm was at the top of the list with the DLCs directly under it. They were all jumbled up before.

At least until I ran the Windows Games for Windows LIve Disabler. It even has a DLC mover so you can safely make sure the DLCs don't get lost. Moved them right to where they needed to be.

Since I was posting here I decided to run the game while I was Signed In. Just to find out if having the account open and all the ePages I had loaded on the desktop might add a load that would crash the game.

Nope!

All is well.

So now I've run Fallout 3 start up, played it, quit, started it again, talked to Miss West about delivering a message to her family at AreFu.

So far, so good!

I WIN!

Ah! A mini-nuke holding all the Fallout games.

All accept one. :sad: But don't fret!

An exciting experience can be had from each series of the game for those Past, Present, and the Future Fallout Fans.

All in a case which looks like a mini-nuke!

You should buy it! :thumbsup: And buy Fallout 4 for your PC Desktop PC Laptop or for your XBOX xxx or PS4.

Hello everyone! I'm new here on the forum, I only start playing on PC two days ago ( I came from xbox ). Would anyone kind enough to help me out and provide a link to download a new graphics card? :sad:

An additional link to download a new Ram would be greatly appreciated. My game is very very slow, Help :sad:

Okay i can help you, PC specifications would be nice and price range..

If you don't see me online tomorrow, i'm off to the store to buy a new heatsink in sadness and a bit of rage, i have to get my hands dirty, with this new heatsink setting and all..

might get something like this

https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAB984BD8349&cm_re=heatsink_am3%3d-_-35-608-072-_-Product

Edited by niphilim222