The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Write your own kind of song, sing your own kind of song, sing it even if it doesn't get you any attention.

If it doesn't get you any attention try adding a musical instrument. That might help. Singing it while you play the instrument with a microphone that has some GIANT speakers with 7.1 surround sound system and might get you more attention too.

Oh! And the words I used to start this post are not the same words sung by MOMMA CASS Make your own kind of music. And she's was a BIG star!

Although! If you have that kind of money to afford such a system, even a cheap system good enough to be wake your neighbors across 50 yards in every direction :laugh:; what do you need to make all that noise for? Just go to a fast food system or a fancy restaurant; and get yourself some food and a drink.

I'm being very patient.

No I am not a patient. :tongue: Although I could be? :geek: If I just wanted pretty young female hospital nurses to look in on me day and night I could act CRAZY. :woot:

I'm just Being Very Patient! :laugh:

I do not desire to be the last poster. :woot:

I desire to see the people who post keep coming back :dance: and posting here keeping up their own style :laugh: of posting in this childlike :tongue: game thread.

I guess you did not win with your last post.

Even if you think you did win, I have stolen the win and will only release it in exchange for a ransom to be determined by the mood I am in at the time of your response.

I guess you did not win with your last post.

Even if you think you did win, I have stolen the win and will only release it in exchange for a ransom to be determined by the mood I am in at the time of your response.

My therapist told me to "write letters to all the people who demanded ransom and then burn them". Did that, but now I don't know what to do with all the letters to my therapists??? :laugh:

Taken from a quote in M48A5's signatures, "My therapist told me to "write letters to the people I hate and then burn them". Did that, but now I don't know what to do with the letters."

I was told to see a Psychiatrist to get some special new pills for my problem.

I asked the woman at a desk for an appointment and she told me it would be a week before I could see theirs.

I told the people that were parked in the lot outside the office waiting for me, who told me to see the Psychiatrist, and when they

heard it would take a week before I could see the Psychiatrist my problem drove away.