The last poster wins

TheCalliton

70 mods enabled and still fps smooth as silk.I don't know why the esp bug simply vanished from other parts of the game. But i am enjoying it for the first time in a year.

28034085-1529218161.jpg

* * * * * Whose In today's Top Ten Modders List?! Hm? * * * * *

ahhh. Not me. :sad:

Next time you pop open the Data to put check ticks next to the mods you want active, Open the tab at the top titled, ' Workshop '.

Arthmoor's mods are still tops in so many peoples opinion just loading the main ones will give you over 100, CLEAN very decent, mods.

With Arthmoor's variety packs and his housing packs, his full town building mod, and a large city too; there is little need for any others. Oh! And the mod Arthmoor made about a city, that has gotten so much acclaim, there were reports he was getting a deal set up to make it into a separate game is mentioned several places too!

Getting hired by a game company or becoming a ' game maker company people liked ' was kind of a day dream of mind too while MORROWIND was the tops.

Even if Arthmoor doesn't get his modded full dungeon ancient city game sold he has set the goal so people who mod will know there is a chance they may see more then just rip offs of their mods.

His followers will have an idea, what fun, and what challenges are ahead. To do what he did? And before he made the Internet Numbers ranking him among the best, I just day dreamed about.

THANKS ARTHMOOR! :happy:

YOU WIN!

@Pagafyr,

That is a really nice post and a good recommendation. But, what game?

Oh, you lose and I win.

:laugh:

You're correct. I should have mentioned the name of one of the games Arthmoor made mods for.

If the post had not occurred in 1st Place in this line I probably would have.

I suspect that niphilim222 and I were the only ones reading this stuff.

Now everyone, who will read the previous posts, (you post necromancers know who you are) will see and know.

I WIN!

It's Skyrim. So there! :tongue:

Just because I don't post every day, doesn't mean I don't read the posts. A lot of times I am on my tablet and I hate and despise using it to post anything. I usually wait until I fire=up my 'puter.

Still winning after all these years.

I couldn't beat his praise posts any better then Pagafyr. You noticed I'm using skse, there's a mod for it that fixes bugs like slow fps textures.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17230

And here is my derp fix for lag in Skyrim se

http://oi64.tinypic.com/10ejabp.jpg

Strangely this works in Borderless mode.

Edited by niphilim222

I found this in another forum "Todds last name is mysteriously the same as the Musicman's ahead of the lyrics" The OP will recognize it.

Sorry, Todd's last name is Howard.

I win

I know ' how hard ' it was to spot the name 'Howard'... might be his grandfather or father. I'd have to check the genealogy of his name sake in the video clip I posted.

The Howard I found was the little guy in the marching band that had a big part in the movie too. If you watched the entire video clip you would have seen when his name appeared by him. He got his name in the credits when he was marching by.

You might have known him better as, Oh pea, from his days at Mayberry. Maybe, you saw him with Sheriff Taylor on their way to go fishing, or when he skipped a rock across the pond, and maybe when he was hanging around the kitchen getting a word of advice or two from his make believe father his make believe Aunt Bea?

Or when he got praise for making a movie? That HOWARD!

I found this in another forum "Todds last name is mysteriously the same as the Musicman's ahead of the lyrics" The OP will recognize it.

Sorry, Todd's last name is Howard.

I win

You're correct. I was just blinded by the fact the credits display little Ron Howard and didn't pay attention to the spelling.

Sheogorath! Stop doing stuff like that to me. I'm old. Go find some youngster to do your magic wording trick on. :geek: