The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Windows 10 works without a hitch too. It's all the shiny new tricks STEAM does when it is active during game play that uses RAM and causes buffer overload: it offers latest news and sales notifications, tends your friend connection with the new Chat setup, VR triggers, and Streaming options that needed to be turned off.

And the FNV 4GB Patch is a good idea if we use it with really great 4K UHD resolution.

Round like the Sun,

hot right out of the oven too,

and soooo much goodness for me and you.

Praise Pizza!

I WIN!

That would be because SKYRIM and SKSE mods are also supported within the members there from the STEAM Workshop because of the Skyrim Workshop. Even Arthmoores stuff has bug cleaning and he's a great modder champ, imo, at STEAM.

Fallout: New Vegas isn't supported like Skyrim at STEAM. Open Fallout: New Vegas in Steam and there's no Workshop button, no workshop at all for F:NV set up for it. Every mod comes from an outside source for F:NV.

While I'm at it, every time I had to do the Verification function in Steams Settings, while I was finding out all the reasons the game was faltering, after the Verification of the games files finished, I had to click on and restore the FNV4GPatch after each time.

The F:NV General Mod use Wiki covered all the spotty stuff from when we played on Windows 7 and there are updates for Windows 10 too. Then the fact that after shutting off all of the STEAM Interface settings and a few others I chose to too, there's no reason to run STEAM in the online mode. I turned on the Play Offline and disconnected from the Internet and played all night long without a crash.

I'm so glad I recalled and made some tweaks to my computer yesterday. I remembered them from some of the tech I learned, from all around the world, during my early surfing days.

I remember those days! Ah. I found so many fully loaded really deep technological webpages which were dead, but not gone. They were chock full of valuable information. I felt like a lazy Lion, eating bits and pieces of the kill while the vultures were eagerly awaiting their turn to fly down to the dinner table.

So

I WIN!

After a game crashes, that I have purchased at STEAM, it's so much easier to reload and start playing again with STEAM in the Play in Offline mode. STEAM is getting better when playing Fallout: New Vegas in the Online mode though. Presently that is most likely because it has the help of GeForce Experience's Optimization tool for games it recognizes, that is.

I wonder how the other video card companies cards compare to the Nvidia Titan Xp collectors edition playing Fallout: New Vegas? Going Surfing! Without a board and without waves on a shore off some lands coast.

Surfing U. S. A. is a good song by the Beach Boys. I like the idea with just little bit of a Cyber Space change.

The new title, "Surfing C. S. Today!"