The last poster wins

TheCalliton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDV3P0aumbc

Wow same cpu and everything LOOOL except i have a 1070.

and that 4gb ddr4 3200mhz modules i bought to. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm not telling you what fps I'm getting now, classified. :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: More then 4k capable. with a 1070 :happy:

Edited by niphilim222

"two in charge of the department are busy" Typical reply to an inquire to any type of pseudo-government agency when the drones don't feel like doing their job, or you don't have enough pull (money) to get their attention.

I don't know what the real estate market is in your area, but here in South Jersey a 35' x 125' lot isn't good for much more than a manufactured home (trailer), if the Zoning Board will allow it.

Since the floor is cracked, you might be able to get away with removing it for the repairs that will be done eventually.

The woman in charge told me the two archaeologist's are a married couple and got semi-retired.

If it were designated as a Historical Landmark the building's status would receive funding to preserve it. Earth quake we had a few months ago exposed more. I went to clear out the damage and found old shelving pushed away from the brick walls. I can see through 2 in. to 3 in. gaps along the wall that go down several inches.

If we get another Winter like last year, with another 5.xx Earthquake shortly after the thaw, I may not have to be concerned about the Ice House anymore.

To think the Ice House has stood this long on Montana winters. It would be a real shame to lose a building that's been standing since the 1800's.

Maybe global warming will save it.

The wooden roof is the problem. It's made of actual measures of 1 inch thick x 12 inch by several feet long boards. I think they are from a mill that used a modern blade, because they don't look like hand saws were used. Hand sawed always leave rough cuts.

They are unlike the measures today, which say they are 1 inch by 12 inch, but are really 3/4 inch by about 11 and 1/2 inch wide these days. All the roofing planks look like they were cut from trees in one long board and shortened only if they needed to. They didn't have plywood back then.

Some time later someone put plywood on top of them. They must not have had much experience with wood because they placed the plywood 4 ft. x 8 ft sheets against each other. After years of wet days when they swelled up at the edges pressing into each other. The effect lifted their nails out a little bit each time they got moist and flexed. When warm dry weather occurred the nails did not sink back down too. They were raised, little by little, and stuck out enough their heads ruined the roofing type rolls of shingle sheets. I see where the layers of the old rolls of roofing shingle are eight feet wide and 24 feet long. Trimmed up to and stuck with tar to the sides of the bricks above the roof's edge for proper water run off. The winds from the seasons changes helped in the destruction too.

The frame of the doors did not stop the wind enough, the roofs overhang had boards once, but they rotted more swiftly for one reason or another crumbling and falling off. The wind gusts entered through their overhang and above a gap at the top of the two big sideways sliding doors. The gusts caused a concussive effect. Entering from the West to the east the old planks gaps allowed it, but the plywood didn't.

The plywood was hit by gusts of dry hot and damp air from winds up to 70 mph. The old plywood and some smaller newer planks are disintegrating more each year. The first person I asked to write up a work chit came back without any papers and wanted $12,000.00 to do the work. I had already checked on the material costs before I started looking for a roofer. He wanted $9000.00 more for his labors. Must have been at a few bidding wars and over heard some other bidders at a few government contracts bids. :laugh:

His charges for labor would have covered 3 roofs the size of the Ice house's. 22 ft x 19 ft. I found an expert roofer and he quoted me $3000.00. I wasn't sure he looked closely enough to see the planks from the underside inside the building. They could not be seen from up on the roof before the first piece of plywood finally rotted away.

After the Earthquake I studied the whole building closely and saw the original planks are holding up better then the plywood on top them. Even a few newer boards that someone used to patch where the planks had needed to be replaced have rotted away. A nice 3 ft square of 1/2 by 4 inch planks are dangling into the building between 2 inch by 12 inch support beams. I will cut out the rotted wood.

I could cut away a little more and add a sky view bubble for star gazing. :teehee: :turned: :rolleyes:

The Game I play stopped loading the prestart movie, and stopped loading the break load bik's showing off Fallout 4 gear, creatures, and weapons. The black screen hung there for 30 seconds until I added and put the number 1 for the AI function went right to the load game screen.

In both the games configurations file I added or changed the Fallout.INI too.

Fallout: New Vegas changed "uExterior Cell Buffer=(36 to) 64"

Fallout 4

In both I added the following two lines under

[General]

bUseThreadedAI=1

iNumHWThreads=4

In Fallout 4; before I did, Mr. Codsworth complained about the rain. I didn't see any rain. After I added them "I saw rain falling".

SSD is FASTER. A LOT FASTER!

It's like getting a car that actually goes as fast as the Honest John information on the Specs slip says it will; and gets the gas mileage on the freeway and in town it says it does too!

Borderless?! :ninja: The OLD NO Borders for Morrowind is back?! :laugh: And I found it is even recommended for F:NEW VEGAS. I plugged it in and it works to help FNV too.

Raining cats and dogs outside WIN! :sad:

Here the rain and lightning started just a couple of hours ago.

It got so cold in the house so fast it was like i had moved into a walk in freezer. :ohmy: