The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Reading about the two deaths an Actor and a NASA member made me cry.

I won't lie

I cried because what dreams I had died along time ago.

And if it weren't for the space race Apollo 11, and such, given such attentions

I wouldn't have remembered my imagination being taken that way; the way of an explorer

Never more!

Quoth the Raven

Never more!

As I wandered the huge store where I go to get food I overheard disgruntled wives talking about their disgruntled husbands. They were talking about how their disgruntled husbands want to leave and go somewhere else.

The first was a wife shopping, the second was a wife working in the store.

While the molar I had repaired was giving me a distraction, finally after all this time some relief from the painful distraction; now I am hearing occasional talk that never met my ears while I was suffering.

Now! So many years have passed. And now?! I am hearing the songs of Summer and those disgruntled words of disgruntled married women.

I know!!! It's times like these I should feel itchy feet too. I probably will in a few more days. As soon as my mind is at ease because I gain more confidence with each and every new bit of food I chew.

Since the tooth's pained me for so many years, my mind is clearing. Less fears of pain from the tooth, healed now. It's only been a few days. I have been thinking, but not much more then about food I can eat without fear of pin pricks of pain with every bite.

It may be why I bought pizza's so readily for years. My! My words!. My! My stories! They all may be because of those stabs sending my mind seeking aid and finding none.

All those pizza's! Soft, chewy crusts, little bits of meat I didn't have to break up with my teeth, as much, and mild spices making it so I did not have to worry about a hot spice, so hot, adding to the tooth's pain.

Oh my mind is so relieved! So, SO, RELIEVED!

I CAN CHEW WITH DELIGHT AGAIN!

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

I'll think about the other stuff after I've had plenty of time to recuperate. I might need to see a psychiatrist to help me regain a good pain free mental balance. Hm? Until then...

I think...

With all the money I have saved buying pizzas...

I think... When I go hunting at the grocery store, next time, I'll buy a T-Bone Steak. :yes: Soon! :hurr: Next; I'm going to eat the pizza in the freezer. Later... Maybe I might meet a bride :kiss: to be when I am buying the T-Bone, maybe. I could use a woman's touch to fix up the house and property. :wub: Of course then...

Then I might end up being like the guys I heard about today. Disgruntled guys wanting to get some excitement back in their lives. Uprooting their lives for an adventure their wives don't want to share.... :no: How about a broken tooth? That was a harrowing experience. Wow! All the words I have written! While I was in fear of another bite of food causing me PAIN! Wow!

I would rather not have that tooth experience again though.