The last poster wins

TheCalliton

The mysterious ghost story with unknown frights from the newly discovered living ^^^ author ^^^ will be available soon. THAT WRITER ABOVE THIS POST! Up there! ^^^^ SEE! He's become an Author. And if that don't scare the heck out of you nothing will.

Check in at * Druid's Garden * and dare to read it on Halloween

Ooo WEEE oooo :ohmy:

I'm not going to make the characters. its all up to you. :happy: . Besides Halloween is over so its a pass already.

I've proof I can build a mod for a game. There's a couple of NPCs with a storyline, but no characters you pick up and can play in my mod. You enter the game with the character you choose and enter the game. You can play through the mod I made, and that's how it works. No other characters except yours; the one you chose from the list of characters.

I understand how many people it would take to build a game like Bethesda Softworks has. What exactly were you thinking?

I will not venture to begin creating characters for your story, That would be impossible. You have 363 days until next Halloween to come up with the structures for your game and make up story lines for your NPC's if you plan to add any to your mods build. Unless you chose to build, anything; other then a simple target game it might take a team so build the game you want.

Time to stop spouting off about your new tech, speedy pretty fine game equipment and start modding.

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

I'll always be a salesman. Even though I got a lucky break; I don't have to go door to door or stand around a store anymore, I'll always be a salesman.

I went through the Skyrim Halloween Mods. In the description, of the Epic one, there is supposed to be a quest and a dungeon of gloom. I'll find it. I'm just getting over the seasonal crud gathered in my lungs. Halloween is the holiday that never ends. Everyone's almost always wearing masks; some painted on, some glued in places to hold the eyelids and skin on their faces so wrinkles show no traces.

Are you hiding some RL status that makes big video games? You know, do you own or work for a video game company? Or are you a salesman too? One who sells everything, even the kitchen sink...and Tech equipment for a living?