The last poster wins

TheCalliton

You still can use it if you just unplug it from the Internet and download the goodies, mods, and other notable software mods from a different computer and transfer the mods to from the newer computer with another Windows OS and such for the rest of your and it's natural life span.

If you are still holding on to that Museum piece, with Windows 7 on it, now would be the time to uninstall any and all your private thoughts, those treasures of your hard work could be on a storage device, and make a sad farewell to the OS. May it be remembered and kept for the day an auctioneer shouts, "Sold for 3BN dollars".

On the side note: mine's never been attached to the Internet. Once I had all the mods I wanted that didn't crash the game for the games for it I switched them to the Windows 7 computer.

Now I can play merrily merrily merrily merrily, life is just a dream, dream, dream, dream for actors and us naive' sociopaths who all the psychopaths around and about us think that we need protection and they (the psychopaths) go out and harm other people when we only dream and play video games which are soothing to our minds because of the barrage of instigations in propaganda to get others who are so psychotic they would hurt other people, while we wouldn't hurt a fly or a gamer.

You still can use it if you just unplug it from the Internet and download the goodies, mods, and other notable software mods from a different computer and transfer the mods and such for the rest of your and it's natural life span.

I WIN!

May your memories always be pleasant about the good times you share.

Well my father wants to build a gaming computer, i talked him to doing it and hes 68 years old. I congrats on his will to learn a new ability. PC gaming.

Well the specs are fallowing 2200g cpu to start with motherboard supporting the latest Ryzen included. If there is such a thing,

hes buying a true gaming computer but not right away,

starting small then buying one of the ultimate ryzen cpus. Remember hes looking for a motherboard that can support all ryzen cpu's.