The last poster wins

TheCalliton

• 2 weeks later...

#8 icon_share.png

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:51 PM

Possesessed Thor twinspark

photo-211744.jpg?_r=1388659988

Banned

bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

4,668 posts

Your theories may not be far fetched, the Bosnain Pyramids are a sign of something more is at work then once thought of the technology of the times, and the things like power plants may not be to far fetched. Its a new way of looking at artifacts with a eye for perfection, because the way they built everything with such accuracy makes you wonder what kinds of technology they had. Where they human, some question maybe not, but some have a much deeper idea what might have happened. One reason people doubt mainstream Egyptology because its the way they claim ideas, but never come up with facts. They make things up as they go along, covering the real truths behind them.

Many people see through lies pretty easy like myself.

If you ever go to any of those sites, please bring a level with you, then you would understand what we mean.

I understood completely.

What I can do or what I may do; about it are two different applications.

Altogether now! Shout! "Beam Thor Down Scotty!"

Hmm hey any ways, welcome back Pagafyr, obsession of someone may have consequences quote from me Of course.

Hey anyways i bought Grand Theft Auto 5 and Witcher Wild Hunt and the DLC. Happy Gaming to you, its the only cure of obsession, and mods. That's why I'm here.

I also have a quote, never listen to the truth, it might be something out of EVVILLL minds. Or they just don't care. Like i do. o_O

Thx for the welcome back.

Consequences? Hm? Yeah! I can live without having a masked man coming around pretending to be Sheogorath etc., etc., and whole bunch of other etceteras. That's good thinking on your partl

I got that book that started all the fires of hopes to escape the traps of adulthood in my early 20's. After reading it; now my days are only concerned with good food, fresh water, and sleep after a good night of video game play. Video game play that sometimes lasts into the next day.

Food for thought.

I wonder what Turtle Soup tastes like?

My tastebuds never lie. :happy: There have been times when I wished they would have. Just so I could have swallowed without making a face. :sick: Cod Liver Oil?! Yuck!

Well i couldn't be happier with my new pc, a whopping 140FPS in GTA V, now for that Red Dead Redemption 2 i wonder. But my HD is sort of full, after finish of gta v install it nearly took me 100gb of space. Plus the bandwidth downloading it for most of the day lol. 7.5mb/s and still.

That's great!

All that PC power gets 2 thumbs up!

I got a new App so I can use my phones standard GB's while directly connected to the PC via a USB cable. I couldn't use the computers mouse and keyboard before and the GB for the phones functions wasn't accessble to use without turning on the Hotspot or Tethering. Now I have a bunch of GB to use for downloading games and DLC's and I can watch videos and such without using the HS or Tethering allotted GB while Iam connected at the PC at the house. I can hardly wait to see if the phones reaolusion.is as good looking on the PC this way, as good as it looks on the phone's screen.